Fifteen

Harry's POV:

The next morning, I woke up to Louis hitting me with a damn pillow. I genuinely can't tell if he's still mad or it's him being his usual playful self. He does have every right to be still mad though. I can't believe I forgot about the Third Friday Barbeque. Seriously, it has been Louis and I's tradition forever. We've never missed a Third Friday. I was literally so shocked when I realised that I'd forgotten about it yesterday. Louis had been so upset too.

Louis and I don't fight often; practically never, really. We definitely did fight yesterday, though. I understand though, of course. At first I'd thought that he was upset because I forgot about the tradition, but turns out it was because I'm overworking myself with all my classes. He isn't wrong, though. I desperately do need to drop a few classes. And that too as soon as possible. I finally told Louis that he can come with me to the administration office, so there's that. I don't really think that him tagging along will change anything, but whatever. He can try. We can try, and if it works out, that's fucking amazing and I can't wait. If it doesn't work, eh, I expected that anyway.

Presently, Louis was hitting me with his pillow over and over again, "Harry. Wake up. Wake up right now."

I rolled away from him, "Go away." 

He grinned as he hit my thigh with a pillow, "No can do. Wake up! Today's going to be an exciting day."

Ugh, he is genuinely so annoying. I rolled around to lie on my back and look up at him, "What do you want?"

He declared, "What I want, is for you to get your ass out of bed immediately. Today is a big day! You are going to be free of your never-ending classes after today. Aren't you excited?"

I sighed, "I mean, yeah, if it works out. I don't think Miss Jenkins is gonna give in, though." Miss Jenkins is the lady at the administration office, by the way. She's downright evil. Like Mother Gothel level. Or maybe Lady Tremaine from Cinderella. Wait, no. She's definitely the real world equivalence to Cruella Di Vil. That bitch killed dogs. That's the evilest thing one could do. Yep, Miss Jenkins is Cruella Di Vil. 

Louis frowned at me, "You don't have any faith in me at all, do you?"

I shook my head, "It's not you, babe, you know that. I've just been trying to reason with Miss Jenkins for a while now, and it has never worked so far."

He pouted, "Well, it might today. And I'm going to try my best."

I yawned, "Yeah, okay. Can I go back to sleep now?"

Louis rolled his eyes, "No, Harry. It's almost eight anyway. Don't you have class in life half an hour?"

Wait yeah, I do. Ugh. I'm tired of these classes, honestly. I sincerely hope for my sake that whatever Louis does at the administration office works out. I'm so ready to be able to sleep in on school days sometimes, and get home kind of early and not be completely exhausted. That honestly sounds like such a privilege, but like that's what college and classes is like for everyone else. I can't wait, really.

I finally got out of bed after a few minutes of complaining, "Alright. Get out, I need to get ready."

He raised his eyebrows at me, "You want me to get out so you can get ready."

I grinned at him as I put my hair up in a bun, "Yeah, that sounds about right."

He rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek briefly before leaving my room, "Fine. See you after class then."

I spent the rest of the morning showering and getting ready for classes. Once that was done, I headed downstairs to get breakfast with my roommates. Alaska had put out cereal for everyone; bless her soul. Liam had already left; he had a submission or an early class or something. Niall was playing games on his phone and Zayn was playing whatever Niall was playing, but on his own phone. Probably COD Mobile? I don't even know. I don't really have time to play games.