Chapter 2

I walked around with Takashi for a bit after our homeroom class was over. He showed me the garden, the courtyard, and the library! We then reached a long hallways with music rooms down it. One of them was the band room, one of them was the choir room, and one was abandoned.

"Takashi? Why did you take me here?" I ask him, in a nervous tone.

He just looks at me with a smile and opens the doors. Rose petals fly out the door and all you see are 6 boys standing in front of it.

"Welcome to the Host Club." They say.

I noticed one of the boys was Honey. "Rina! What are you doing here?" He asks, jumping into my arms and hugging me. "Takashi took me here." I say.

All the boys looked at me and Mori. "Uh... Mori-senpai... Who is this girl you brought here?" The brunette asks. "I'm Rina. Takashi is my twin brother." I say. They all gasp. "Mori... You never told me you had a twin sister." Takashi says nothing. "That's because I was gone in england and Ireland for the past 10 years." I say.

They all stare at me and Mori. "Well, even if you are Mori's twin sister, we must treat you like a princess." The tall blonde says. "Huh?!" I say as he takes me to a table and sits me down. "Now before we get started... You should know all of our names! I'm Tamaki." He says.

"I'm Haruhi." The brunette says.

"I'm Hikaru." One of the twins says.

"And I'm Kaoru." The other one says.

"I'm Kyoya." The last guy says, pushing his glasses up the bridge of him nose.

What is this place? And why does Mori and Honey have this class??

Authors note
Sorry for the short chapter!

I thought that was a good place to end it though!

I hope you guys like it!