Stealing Their Clothes Pt. 1

Niragi

"Gonna go steal my boyfriend's shirt, hope he doesn't die," you sang, doing a little dance as you opened the door to his room. Thank the gods Hatter super glued all the door locks so they didn't lock. It made your clothes stealing schemes so much easier. You immediately went over to his closet, grabbing one of his shirts, and smiling. You placed it on you over your swimsuit, not buttoning it up, looking at yourself in the mirror. "Goddamn, I am a fine ass bitch. Look at me, being all cute," you said, moving in different angles, and posing in front of the mirror. "Yes bitch! Ok, I'm done. And bored. I'm going to go find Kuina. She didn't have a game tonight," you giggled, finishing your self hyping up session.

"Ooooh, (Y/N), what are you wearing?" Kuina joked, pretending to hold a mic to you. You two had met by the pool. "I am wearing my boyfriend's shirt, it's very comfortable!" You laughed. She burst into laughter, shaking her head at you. "I'm ready to get drunk as hell, you?" She asked. Kuina had always had fun around the beach. If she didn't have a game, she'd always be living it up with you, or talking to Chishiya. But you were definitely her favorite... She wouldn't let Chishiya know that though. Not like he would care, but still. She didn't want to hurt his feelings.... if he even had any. A theory for another day, back to Kuina the Queen.

You adored her company, and her story. She was so strong willed, and really a firecracker of a person to be around. "Yes ma'am! And maybe some drunk boys will see this and try to stay away," you said, nodding over to the riffle slung over your shoulder. One of the perks of being a milital with weapon experience, really. "Oh god... you really are just like him in some ways, you know that?" She said, laughing as you two walked over to one of the party rooms. You nodded.

"I think that all the best people are crazy. I think that's why we get along. And he's not all bad... yet. And hopefully never that bad. But, with the new comers? What are their names? Arisu and Usagi? Something really gotten into him," you explained. It was later into the night, and Niragi still wasn't back. You didn't worry, seeing as games took long, and over half the players hadn't returned. You had lead Kuina into one of the bars the militals had to themselves. It was quiet, you being the only milital who hadn't gone out for a game. It sucked, seeing as you enjoyed some of the games. They were fun. "Hm, Chishiya too. Weird. What are your plans for after you leave this place? You know, shadow Tokyo," she asked, taking a sip of the drink in front of her. You tilted your head to the side, and thought. "I... I never put much thought into it, I guess. Before the beach, I would have said going back to my normal life. But now? After meeting all of you, having such a high rank, being with Niragi? I don't think I'd ever settle for having a normal life after this. It'd be so boring," you said finally. You shrugged, swirling the drink in your cup. "And you? What are you going to do?" You asked, looking at her. "Go back to helping my mom. See if there's any way for me to help her. Get money for treatments. I'd do anything to help her get better," she said, looking down. You frowned, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure she will. If she's anything like you, she's strong," you said. She smiled. You then heard cheering, footsteps, and hollering out in the halls. "I think your boyfriend's back," she teased. "My boyfriend's back, and I'm gonna get in trouble," you laughed, remembering a random American song you'd heard before, changing the lyrics up to fit with the plan you had in mind. The door swung open, and the militals filled in, laughing and talking. Most cheered at the success of their games, placing the cards they'd collected into a box Hatter had installed. It was metal, only he and Aguni had the key.  You saw the familiar pattern of your lover's shirt, and smiled. "Can I?" You asked, looking over at Kuina. You didn't want to be rude and leave her. "Go ahead. I have to meet up with Chishiya anyhow. It was so much fun hanging out with you tonight, let's do it more often," she said, before walking away. You jumped up from your seat, running towards him.