Protecting Lydia

"If we're doing a study group, why don't we just stay in the library?" Lydia asked as Stephanie linked arms with her, to make sure nothing happened to her as Stiles sighed

"If we're doing a study group, why don't we just stay in the library?" Lydia asked as Stephanie linked arms with her, to make sure nothing happened to her as Stiles sighed. "Because we're meeting up with somebody else."

"Why don't they just meet us in the library?" Lydia asked as Stiles nodded. "Oh that would've been a great idea!" "Too late!" Will added.

"Okay, hold on-" "Lydia, lets just go!" Stephanie cheered, pulling her faster to Stiles truck.

Will, Allison, Lydia and Jackson all squished into the backseat as Stephanie took the passenger seat. She smirked, looking down the road as Stiles drove. "How's the back?" She taunted and could faintly hear Jackson mutter a 'Shut up, Steph.' making her chuckle.

...

"If we're studying at Scott's house, then where's Scott?" Lydia asked as they got out of the car, heading into the McCall household.

"He's meeting us here." Will quickly said and Stiles pointed at him, agreeing. As soon as they were all in the house, Stiles started locking the door; the bottom lock, top lock and the chain, making Lydia give him a weird look at he just replied with a tight lipped smile.

"Uh... there's been a few break ins around the neighborhood." Stiles stuttered out before running to a chair, placing it under the doorknob.

"And a murder." Will added, making Stephanie roll her eyes. "Yeah, it was bad..." Stiles breathed out.

"Lydia follow me. I need to talk to you for a minute." Jackson abruptly spoke up, ushering her to Scott's room.

...

Will, Stephanie, Allison and Stiles sat by the front door in silence. Stephanie was lying down on the bottom of the stairs when she suddenly gasped, making the three other teens in the room turn to her.

Stephanie's eyes were bright purple and everything Stephanie could see was in a purple hue. The most purple thing she could see was the door, almost as if someone was outside of it. "Check the windows." Stephanie muttered. Stiles and Will ran for the windows by the door and right across the street was Derek and his pack.

"Allison... call Scott." Will breathed out and Allison immediately started calling Scott as the two boys kept their eyes on the pack.

...

After about 30 minutes, Scott still hadn't shown up and the pack was still outside. Allison's breathing became uneven as she typed something on her phone. "What are you doing?" Stephanie asked quietly, her eyes went back to their usual brown around 20 minutes prior.

"I think... I think I have to call my dad." She muttered. Will and Stiles tensed at her words. "No, but if he finds you here- You and Scott-" "I know." Allison interrupted Will, slowly nodding her head and looking out the window Will had been using.