CHAPTER 61 : COTTAGE

Sirius was cleaning, yes you've read that correctly the great Sirius Black was cleaning, it has been a month since he and Diana were back together, and he was happy,he was happy to know that he got her back.

"You're actually cleaning?" Regulus said as he came inside his room.

"Can't believe it, Sirius Black cleaning" Remus said as he entered as well.

"Why are you cleaning?" Regulus asked curiously, and Remus raised an eyebrow at him.

"Can't I clean is it a sin?", Sirius asked, and the two looked at eachother and shooked their heads.

"Then leave me be, I don't complain when you and Nymphadora snog, but in my defence You'd look better with Athena" Sirius said, and Remus looked down.

"Have you gotten a label yet? I mean what's your status?" Regulus asked as he sat on Sirius' bed.

"That's the problem we don't have a status" Remus said.

"What do you mean, you snog almost everytime" Sirius said confused.

"That's because I don't love her, she kisses me and I don't know what to do, I'm always damned panicked" Remus said frustrated with his situation.

"That's hard shit" Regulus said, and Remus chuckled lightly.

"Sirius Black, and Cleaning doesn't sound good" Diana said as she went inside the room with a box in hand.

"And Diana with a box doesn't seem right", Regulus said as he took the box from Diana.

"Why are you here?" Sirius asked.

"I was heading home, but I remembered that you're staying here" Diana said, as Regulus opened the box, Diana took a quick glance at Sirius to find that he was looking at her as well, Sirius sent a quick wink, and went to Regulus to see the contents of the box.

"Comics?" Regulus said amused.

This caught Remus' attention and looked at the box.

"You were at Dad's weren't you?" Remus asked, and Diana nodded.

"These were our comics back then" Diana said as she picked one up.

"It's quote fascinating to be honest", Remus said as he took it.

"Bring it home, I think the twins will like it", Regulus said, as he looked at Remus.

"A-and because that's heavy Sirius should go with you", Remus said, Diana rolled her eyes, but nodded.

"Alright we'll leaves you, bye" Regulus said as he pulled Remus away from the room.

Sirius looked both ways before locking the door, and putting a silencing charm in it.

He walked to Diana and hugged her from behind resting his chin on the girl's shoulder.

"I love you', Sirius whispered at her ear as he watched the girl put the other comics inside the box.

"I love you too" Diana said as she closed the box.

"Now" Sirius said turning her around, Diana giggled and put her arms around Sirius' neck.

"What now?" Sirius asked as he looked into Diana's eyes.

"Now we head home, and get this all in the twins' room" Diana said and pecked Sirius' lips, and took the boxes, and went to the door.

"You know that's why I love you, you're such a fucking tease" Sirius said with a scowl and Diana sent him a flying kiss.

"I know" Diana said as she opened the door and went out, Sirius following right behind her.

"We'll take the floo" Diana said, as she saw Regulus, she waited for Sirius.

"Let's go" Diana said, and Sirius followed her to the fireplace, she said their cottage and they were emitted in flames.

Diana coughed a bit, and went out of the fireplace, and dusted off the dust in her clothes.

Sirius did the same, and put the box in the coffee table.

Sirius smiled at Diana as he sat on the couch, he saw Diana go around and took a pot of tea, and another pot of coffee.

"Coffee or tea?" Diana asked as she set the two pots in the table.

"Coffee black please" Sirius said with a smirk, and Diana laughed at the silly pun he made.

"Well do it yourself" Diana said as she layed down on Sirius' lap.

"If I can't have coffee then I'll have you", Sirius said smirking down at her.

"I'm actually enjoying the view right now" He said as he winked at Diana.

"You're very naughty" Diana said as she pecked Sirius' lips.

"Well-" Sirius didn't finish his sentence when someone knocked on the door, Diana stood up from his lap, and signaled for him to turn to Padfoot, Sirius obeyed and Diana opened the door.

"Stephen?" She questioned when she saw the healer.

"Yes Healer Lupin" Stephen said.

"Aren't you going to let me in?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"O-oh yeah", Dian said as she let the healer in.

Sirius saw it and he sat on the couch glaring at the man.

"Who's this?" Stephen asked as he saw Padfoot.

"That's Padfoot" Diana said, and Stephen nodded.

"Now may I ask why you're here Stephen Page?" Diana asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well yes about that" Stephen said as he looked at Diana.

"There are at least five wizards who're tortured and injured" Stephen said as he straightened his robes.

"Well that is news, thank you for telling me I'll be there in a few" Diana said and Stephen nodded before he exited the cottage, Diana looked out the window and back at Padfoot.

"Good he's gone" Diana said as Sirius turned back to his human form.

"Do you have to go?" Sirius asked with a pout and Diana nodded.

"Go back to Grimmuald place using floo" Diana said as she kissed Sirius.

"Be safe and don't do anything stupid" Sirius said, and Diana chuckled.

"How can I do something stupid? You're taking it all with you" Diana said as she kissed Sirius one last time.

Then she apparated away, Sirius went to the fireplace and as soon as he knew it he was back at Grimmuald place.

When he came back he saw Remus writing a letter, and Athena was there glaring at Tonks.

"What the fuck Happened?" Sirius asked as he saw the scene in front of him.

"Give them time" Regulus said as he and Sirius went to his room.

"So what happened?" Regulus asked as he sat on his bed.

"Nothing just talked, then her co-healer went and told them they had some patients back at St. Mungo's" Sirius said.

"So when were you going to tell me that you shagged?" Regulus asked as he stood up from his bed and left Sirius speechless, but he was Smirking when he left the room.

---

:))