unexpected

- trying something new based on recommendation
- cringe warning lol
- based on recommendation from vinniesslut2o
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

your daughters pov

i had been feeling off lately. i felt nauseous but i figured it was okay so i went to school anyways.

i drove myself to school and met up with my friends. they were all gathered around laughing.

"wait we should ! it would be funny !" my friend jess said. "what's going on guys?" "loretta wants us to take pregnancy tests as a joke!" jess said. "i'm down.. any reason to skip class.." i laughed.

we all went into the bathroom, skipping home room completely. Loretta took out a pink box filled with pregnancy tests. we all giggled. she proceeded to hand everyone their own and we all went in our own stalls.

i rolled my eyes thinking about how dumb this was until i remembered. i had, had sex with someone that past weekend. there's no way i'm pregnant calm down. my mind started going places and i shook my head to stop it. suddenly i was grateful for this chance to take a free test.

i took the pregnancy test and impatiently waited for the results. this joke didn't feel funny anymore. you're not pregnant. stop. i kept trying to calm myself down.

i was pacing in the big stall. i glanced at the test again and saw that it had changed. i didn't want to look. at all. but i did.

"positive."

no fucking way. i immediately started panicking. i texted my best friend Jen who i was closest to in the group. i knew i could trust her.

"we need to talk. can you distract the others? just get them out of this bathroom."

"omg yeah are you ok?"

"yes just please get them out."

suddenly i heard jen start laughing. "guys this is so stupid i'm throwing mine away. obviously they're all gonna be negative." "yeah i'm throwing mine away too." i said through the stall door. i shoved the test into my backpack and walked out.

"y'all go ahead i think i have to pee again." jen said. everyone else left.

"ok what's wrong you're freaking me out." i took the test out of my backpack. "j....it says positive.." "n-no way- there's gotta be some kind of mistake.." "jen...i had sex with marcus...last weekend.." "WHAT THE FUCK." her voice echoed off the bathroom walls. "SHHH someone's gonna hear you!" i scream whispered.

"why the fuck did you have sex with marcus and not tell me???" "i'm telling you now..." i shrugged and smiled hesitantly. "damn you! what are we gonna do?" "i don't know i've never done this before!" "you need to call your mom." "are you crazy?!?!? are you actually insane?!?!?" "what the hell else are you supposed to mae?!? come on we have to make it out the back door of the school when the halls are busy so we can go back to your house."

"what about marcus?" i hesitated as she pulled on my arm. "what about marcus bitch?!" she repeated. "i don't know like...shouldn't he know?" "well are you gonna keep the baby?" "bitch i don't know!" "well does marcus love you?" "...no." i replied, my head dropping.

"then i say abortion city and don't tell him.." i didn't have time to respond because the bell rang and she was yanking me out of the bathroom and out of the school.

we got to my house pretty soon cause it was close to the school. "jen i'm literally terrified. my dad is never gonna look at me the same." "you're going to be ok i'm gonna be there the whole time."

we walked into my house and no one was downstairs. i sighed of relief because i didn't have to say anything just yet. "what am i supposed to say?" i whispered as quietly as possible. "just be like 'i have to talk to you guys and it's important which is why i left school with jen, but please don't be mad.." she whispered. "ok but how do i say the whole i'm pregnant part?" just then i heard a creak in the floorboard.

"you're what?!?" shit. my dad. "i'm sorry! i wasn't irresponsible i don't know how it still happened! i'm sorry dad!"

y/n's pov

i heard yelling downstairs so i went to go check on it. "v what's going on?" i stepped behind him and rubbed his back. "your daughter is pregnant!" my eyes widened. "is this a joke?" i was calm. "n-no ma i'm sorry...i don't know how it happened.."

i went towards her and pulled her into a hug. she bursted into tears. "it's going to be okay mae..we love you.." i stroked the back of her head. "it's going to be okay?!?" vinnie repeated shocked. "yes. it is going to be okay vincent, because we're going to take care of her, because we are her parents."

he straightened out and relaxed his behavior at the sound of me saying his full name. i never used his full name unless i felt strongly about something. "you're right i'm sorry for yelling mae.. but who's the douche bag father?"

"y-you don't know him.." she replied. "okayyy but what's his name?" vinnie's sass started coming out again. "his name is marcus.."

"did both of you know about this?" i asked. jen nodded. "but we just found out today mrs. hacker.." "how did you find out?" jen looked at mae and then answered. "Loretta stole the ones her older sister bought a long time ago as a joke and thought it would be funny for everyone to take one."

i looked at my husband. he was about to combust. i made my way back to him and placed my hand in the back of his hair. his whole body softened at my touch, like always.

"do you want this baby? because it's your body, it's your decision. your father and i will just educate you on each choice and we'll go from there. you're gonna be okay. we will all be fine."

"i don't know yet ma.." "and that's okay. we'll sit and talk about it as a family until you know what you want." she broke down crying again. this time jen sat her on the couch and held her.

i clutched vinnie's hand and looked up at him. he shook his head at me. "you're such a good mom."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- HATED THAT BYE-

- this is not the type of thing i usually write so i hope y'all didn't hate it

- i have no idea if that was good but it doesn't feel like it 😀

- give me more recommendations besties

- also does the music and the pictures show up for y'all at the top? cause i need to know 😐

- i have school tomorrow at 9am and it's 2am rn because i had hw and i had to post another chapter already 😫 the things i do for y'all 🙄

- jk love you <3 goodnight

1172 words