11

C h a p t e r  : 1 1
________________________

" No offence , but what stupidity  are you seriously doing? "

" No offence , but what stupidity  are you seriously doing? ". Jeno whispered as he crouched next to the Jaemin and Haechan.

Haechan glanced and rolled his eyes " Why kind sir wha-".

" We're spying on Seri ". Jaemin interrupted while nudging Haechan who tsked.

" And why are you spying on her? I think that's classified as stalking". Jeno commented.

Haechan grinned " Yup but i need to find out if Yeonjun said is true and Renjun suggested this ".

" Renjun? ". His tone was skeptical.

Jaemin shrugged " The other three are at the other gate and we know which gate they are exiting and we totally don't follow them but we accidentally follow them ".

Jeno face palmed but Netherless joined them. His eyes flickered to Haechan who had a bandage on his face and hand.

Did it become too serious between them?

Suddenly Haechan spoke urgently " Taro told me they are in the other exit,  come on hurry!". He said as the three walked in a quick pace.

Jaemin pulled the two towards a car. Opening the door , the three got in.

Renjun smiled " They are there ". He pointed and looked at the others.

Shotaro sighed " Near the vending machine ". As he dusted his pants. Yangyang lazily played with the car keys. Not at all interested in the new comers.

Haechan frowned " I definitely do not like how close he is standing ".

Yangyang chuckled and responded " We absolutely have no right to say that ". His dark eyes fell on the sun kissed boy  sitting in the back.

He frowned and looked back at him.

Shotaro immediately sensed something was brewing and screeched " They are going!".

They watched as Yeonjun pass Seri a helmet which she wore. Getting on his Bike , seri wrapped her hands around his waist.

Haechan murmerd " Bastard ". The sun kissed boy looked at the driver who equally had a Irritated face as their eyes met. But a part in Haechan knew it Wasn't directed towards seri.

It was rather towards him.

Yangyang scoffed and switched on the car. Stepping on the gas,  the car moved.

There was obvious tension between Haechan and Yangyang ; the Japanese boy couldn't place his mind on what exactly happened between them.

Shotaro licked his lips , he wasn't sure how long he could Stop Yangyang from attacking Haechan.

_________________________

" Okay , Have i mentioned how good you look in Pink hair ". Seri complimented Yeonjun who chuckled .

" yeah this is the 20th time ". Yeonjun said as he winked. Seri giggled and patted his head.

Yeonjun had surprise her with a new hair colour which she had to admit was so Handsome and made him look even more better.

Yeonjun linked their hands and rested his head on her shoulder.

" Wanna go to the arcade? ". His voice soft sending waves of comfort.

Seri hummed " Sounds good ". He pressed a Kiss on her shoulder and murmerd " Maybe you could meet my Friends ".

" Friends? ".

" Hmm....aren't related but they are the younger brothers i always wanted ".

Seri met his eyes and pulled him close , their foreheads touching.

" Thank you so much Yeonjun ".

" No problem Fiore ".

Seri paused and looked at him a bit confused " Fiore , isn't that Italian for flower? ".

" Yeah , you are the flower in my life ". Yeonjun said with a smirk. Seri gasped and held her head in a dramatic manner.

" THIS IS NOT MY YEONJUN! ".

Yeonjun grinned and stood up
" Come on let's go ?". He extended his hand as he intertwined the twos hands.

Swinging playfully , seri chuckled " Im still mad at you about Hyunjin ".

Yeonjun sheepishly laughed
" Yeah , sorry ".

The pink haired boy stood beside his bike , sitting on it , he passed a helmet which she accepted. As she got on , Yeonjun said something.

" Seri ?". His voice serious.

" Hmmm ?".

" i love our friendship -".Yeonjun began.

" Awww me too ". Seri's heart warmed at his words.

" Especially when we make out ".

________________________

Actually Seonghwa was supposed to be there instead of Yeonjun.  😼

Anyways help me

R a c e r - a u

C o l l e g e - a u

And which is your fav ateez song and txt song?