viii

" 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑠𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦 "

Sᴜɴᴅᴀʏ 3:41 ᴘᴍ-

It has been a few hours since Kenma has left you in the study by yourself. You have finally figured out information on the man Kenma told you about; you told one of the butlers to call Kenma so now you were just waiting for him to come back to the safe house.

After around thirty minutes the door to the room you were in opened with Kenma coming into the room. "This better be important." He said walking over to the desk.

You nodded, "It is." When he got behind the desk you clicked on a page bringing up a business website. "So I was able to find his business website and I found out he is actually a foreigner and he's here on a business trip. I looked into the airport logs and saw that he was actually planning to go back to the states tomorrow."

"Find out where he will be tonight."

"Three steps ahead of you." You click on another page and it shows text messages of the man's phone. "He is planning to go to a large banquet tonight and see where this guy asks him if he has the 'whiskey'?"

"That must be the gun." Kenma answered.

You nodded. "The banquet starts at eight and it's at the large venue in Osaka. I will log into the cameras and notify you when he gets there."

"Alright, I'll tell you when we are about to head out." He said, starting to walk away.

"Not so fast." You said and he turned around raising his eyebrow. "For me to let you know where he is, I'm going to need a phone." You smiled.

Kenma didn't show a smile back, "Already three steps ahead of you." He said before turning back around and exiting the room.

"Alright you can start heading in. He is entering from the left side and the front looks clear, just a few security guards."

Kenma pressed the talk button on his earbud, "Are you sure?" He asked.

"First you make me talk through a tiny ass earbud that can easily get lost in someone's ass cheeks and then you ask if I'm sure about something I have been doing for almost five years. Your people skills just get lower and lower." You said back.

"For all I know you could be rusty." Kenma responded. Before you could make a snarky comeback he put you on mute.

Kenma grabbed his gun from under the seat and checked to make sure it was fully loaded. "How is her shoulder?" Kuroo asked from the passenger seat.

"Fine I guess." Kenma answered him.

"I saw Eshe at the safe house Lev is in charge of, she must've didn't like (Y/N)."

"I just didn't feel like seeing her every time I have to go there. It's always some bs with her."

"So why not take (Y/N) to one of the other houses? I mean we have plenty that are just as safe as the main one." Kuroo said.

Kenma shrugged, "Let's just get this over with." Kenma got out of the car along with Kuroo. The other guys saw that Kenma was heading towards the entrance and got out their cars following.

Kenma and the others reached the door and Kenma turned and faced them all, "I want about ten of you to stay in the front. Let the innocent people go, we are only here for Davidson." He announced. The others nodded and did as he commanded.

Kenma faced the front door again and opened it, being faced with four security guards. Kenma shot down two while Kuroo shot the other two.

They proceeded walking down the large hallway staying alert. They all got to the room that held the banquet inside but before Kenma could open the doors they all heard gunshots going off outside. Kenma took you off mute, "What's happening?"

"Finally you take me off of fucking mute! Suna and Oikawa's gang have shown up. Your guys have taken down some in the front but not that many. The others are coming in the building from each side. I'm working on trying to put the building on lockdown but some other hacker is online and deleting every code I'm putting in."

"We're good with Kitsune and Tora's men, just make sure Davidson can't exit the building." Kenma responded.

Kenma turned to his guys that were still with him, "Change of plans, since there are about twelve of us I want us to split up and go take care of each side of the building. (Y/N) is working on putting the place on lockdown so we will have to worry about Davidson later."

"Alright I'll take a group and you take one." Kuroo said.

Kenma nodded and the group separated with Kenma's group taking the left and Kuroo's group taking the right.

Kenma's group headed down the hallways, looking into rooms and staying alert but when they came across the left side exit there was no one there.

"Hey, in here." One of Kenma's guys whispered to the group.

Kenma looked to his right and saw one of his men standing by a half opened door to a room they haven't checked yet. Kenma walked over to the door and slowly pushed it open. When the door was fully opened all of them entered to see a big storage room that was full of boxes. Kenma was about to press his talk button on his earphone before he noticed a stun grenade being thrown their way.

"Get down!" One of Kenma's men yelled right before the grenade went off.

Kenma was able to hide behind a few storage boxes but his vision and hearing was temporarily impaired. Kenma groaned from the pain and put both of his hands on the sides of his head. He could feel the vibrations of gunshots going off so he knew that the other gangs were still in the room.

Aran held up his hand telling the others to stop firing since they could no longer see Kenma and his men due to them hiding behind boxes. Aran looked to Atsumu for instructions.

"Leave the others alive. We are only here for DK." Atsumu told his guys.

" Atsumu told his guys