x

" 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑎𝑦 "𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒?" "

Tᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ 10:37 ᴀᴍ-

It has been a couple days since the banquet and even though Kenma wanted to get his guns back right away, Kuroo talked him into letting himself heal up. The starting of your plan would happen later on today after the guys got done with their daily errands.

You sat in your bedroom on the bed that was freshly made. Angelina was stretching your arm since you can't go out and do physical therapy.

"You know that maid named Eshe?" You asked.

Angelina hummed, "I've heard of her from Kuroo. You met her?"

"Briefly. She came off as a bitch though; I think she had something going on with Kenma because she seemed threatened by me." You explained.

"Speaking of him, do you like him?" She sat beside you on the bed facing you.

You faced her and raised your eyebrow, "No, why would you think that?"

"Nothing, it's just that almost every girl that gets moved to this safe house either ends up fucking Kenma from time to time while the other half fucks him and catches feelings. He never likes them back though, he just uses them for their skills and body. It's okay if you like him, I wouldn't blame you; he has the charm, body, and looks. Just keep your heart locked up if you get into it with him, he will just eventually throw you out like the rest."

"How did they even fall for him? I saw how he treated Eshe the other day and it seemed like he was abusive."

"He is the master of everything-and one of those things is manipulation. You know how he acts normal towards you?" You nodded and she proceeded. "He does that for a while so you feel like you're special to him, then it's the little flirt sentences he throws out there but usually he doesn't even have to flirt: most girls come onto him. The final step to his plan is fuck you and then act like you don't exist unless he wants you again."

"Wait- how come you know so much about this?"

"Kenma hangs around Kuroo and I house almost every time he isn't here or having a one night stand, so I pretty much hear everything they say while I pretend to cook."

You laughed and she joined in, "You don't mind this lifestyle that Kuroo lives?" You asked as your laughter died down.

She shook her head, "No. I mean he was doing it before we met so who am I to take it away from him or worse: make him choose. He still makes time for me as much as he can and that's all that matters." You nodded in agreement. You wanted to ask her about the tension between Vercetti and Kenma but you figured you should try to ask Kenma first.

As you continued to talk to Angelina and you both gathered a lot about each other; it had actually been a long time since you have talked to a girl who wasn't out to get you or trying to get close to Suna: you really enjoyed her company.