xii

" 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒? "

❖❖𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚❖❖𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍!𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝖾 "•" 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗑 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽/𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽

❖❖𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚❖❖
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍!
𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝖾 "•" 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗑 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽/𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽.
𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗋: 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 ,, 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗌 𝗎𝗉 :p.

Wᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ 1:10 ᴀᴍ:

You two had made your way to the bedroom of the guest house. You both broke away from the kiss allowing Kenma to sit down on the bed. His left hand met your waist, guiding you to straddle him. As you sat down on top of him your cunt felt his erection through his and your fabric of clothes.

Both of your lips magnetfied towards one another and came back to a slow, long, and intimate makeout. Your arms wrapped around his neck and rested on his shoulders as his hands found their way to either side of your waist. He moved your hips back and forth, creating friction to his growing bulge and your cunt that was getting wetter by the second.

By the way you felt him panting in between the kiss breaks you knew that you both needed more of each other. You continued to grind against his clothed erection as he pulled on the hem of your shirt signaling that he wanted to take it off. You broke away from his lips leaving you making small pants, aroused for more of him.

He swiftly took off your shirt and tossed it to the side of the bedroom before going for his. While he was tossing his shirt aside your lips met his neck starting to suck and lick various parts of it.

Kenma took out his hair from the original man bun he had in, allowing him to run his hand through it. "Oh fuck~" He lowly said which let you know that the spot you were sucking on was his sweet spot.

With one hand still in his hair, keeping it from out his face, his other hand traveled to your ass: gripping it as you left more hickeys across his neck.

You pulled away from his skin and started to unbuckle his belt then unbutton his pants, slowly moving down to the floor on your knees. You felt his soft slender fingers move your hair away from your face as you unzipped his pants starting to pull out his pretty cock that left you surprised by his enlarged length.