xv

" 𝐾𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑛𝑖𝑛' 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛', 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 "

Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ 9:45 ᴘᴍ-

Angelina passed the tin of ice cream across the kitchen island as your laughter died down. Kenma sent Kuroo out of town for a few days so Angelina came over by the mansion more than she usually did.

"I'm surprised you aren't gone by now. Didn't they get the last gun back last week?" Angelina said as she finished the ice cream on her spoon.

You nodded as you ate the ice cream off your spoon. "I would but in order for me to do that I would need to talk to Kenma to get my fucking money back; but like I said earlier I'm not talking to him."

You passed the ice cream across the island towards her. "Wait wait. Let's go over this again: he was arguing with Lev first then he argued with you cause you were telling him to chill out?"

"Yes, and it literally sounds stupider every time I go over it in my head. But I didn't even mean to give him the silent treatment, I just picked it up as a habit from being with Suna. We always used to be in an argument and it was like a competition to see who would apologize first."

Angelina let out a loud laugh, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh but like that is so childish girl." You laughed, "Yes I know. That's what I'm saying, like I didn't mean to give Kenma the silent treatment but by the time I realized I was doing it, I saw how bothered Kenma was about it."

"Pause," Angelina put her hand down on the counter. "Kenma? The Kenma that owns this place? The Kenma that is literally a fucking man whore?"

"Stopp," You laughed softly, "When you call him a man whore it makes me question my life choices."

"You slept with DK. You should be questioning your life choices." Angelina joked. "Haha, fuck you too." You said while grabbing the tin of ice cream.

She laughed, "I'm kidding. Anyways back to the story; what does he do everytime he tries to talk to you?"

You swallowed the ice cream you had in your mouth before answering, "Um to be honest what any guy would do. He tries to do things to provoke me. He asks me questions that I can't just shake or nod my head for, he tried to flirt with a random girl that came one day in front of me, he even tried to flirt with me."

You kept on eating the ice cream until you realized Angelina wasn't talking back. You looked up at her and saw her eyes wide open like she was shocked. "What?" You asked.

She placed her spoon down on the counter and held out her hand towards you, "Give me the pussy now." You laughed, "Bitch what?"

"You must have something in there powerful as hell if you can make a guy like that change. I want it." She said. You laughed and smacked her hand away, "Shutup."