xvi

" 𝑈𝑛𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛' 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 "

Sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ 5:58 ᴘᴍ-

It's been hours now and you all had just come from the tenth store you've been at today. After you put on your seatbelt you took out another folded post it note and handed it to Kenma who was to his limit of annoyance.

He frustratedly exhaled before he took the note and read it. You had told him another store to go to and he threw it out the window.

He slightly turned in his seat to your direction and grasped your chin making you turn to look at him. "Who the fuck do you think I am? A chauffeur? I'm not driving you anywhere and I'm not buying you two any more shit until you say something!" You knew by the tone of his voice you should have probably called it quits by now .... but of course you didn't.

You took your right hand and sucked in your lips: you put your index and thumb together like you were pinching something and dragged it across your lips, saying that your lips were sealed shut. Kenma licked his lips and softly smiled, turning straight in his seat.

"Get out the fucking car." He sternly said. You looked in the backseat at Angelina and she just shrugged at you because she didn't know if he was joking. His right hand gripped the top of the steering wheel; his index finger started to tap the wheel over and over again like his anger was building up.

"(Y/N), I said get out of the damn car." He said calmly. This was the first time you've heard him call you by your name in a while so you knew that you seriously struck a nerve. You and Angelina got out of the car and as soon as you both closed the doors he drove off.

You and Angelina made shocked faces and looked at each other. You both couldn't help laughing hard.

"What's going on with you and boss?" Lev asked Kuroo as they exited a warehouse. Kuroo placed his shades over his eyes, "What are you talking about?"

"Come on, i'm not stupid. I've known you both longer than anyone in our lives and you're smoking shit turds if you thought I wouldn't notice." Lev responded.

Kuroo cracked a smile getting into the car. Once they were settled in the car Kuroo decided to explain, "He said some shit about Angelina." Lev scoffed, "So what? He's said plenty of shit about your past girlfriends and mine too; we always ignore him so what's the problem now?"

"I told him that we were having a kid." Kuroo responded. "He's probably just worried about losing you." Lev shrugged. Kuroo scoffed, "Are we talking about the same guy right now?"

Lev chuckled, "I know that it sounds weird but when me and Anya started dating and he saw that we were getting serious he said the most shitiest stuff to me. Look, it took him a long time for him to trust us and in his world he probably sees Angelina and Anya as threats. Trust me don't let this little ass argument come between you both: I mean it's the boss we are talking about. Even though he will never say it, he loves you."

Kuroo nodded. He started to reach for his keys to start the car but before he could get them out men on each side of the car knocked on both of the front windows, pointing guns at Lev and Kuroo's head.

"Get out the car. Now." One of the men raised his voice. Lev and Kuroo raised their hands showing that they have no weapons before starting to get out of the vehicle.

Once Kuroo was fully out of the car he noticed that these weren't people from Akaashi's gang. These men were dressed in full suits along with the same earrings down to the watches on their right hands. Before Lev and Kuroo got the chance to question them they were both knocked out by the two men.

It's now around ten at night and you had just gotten out of the shower and got dressed for bed. Earlier after Kenma drove off without you and Angelina you both walked around the shopping center you were at before you both decided to call an uber.

When you got back to the mansion and up to your room you saw all of you and Angelina bags by your bed so you knew Kenma must've dropped them off here before going back out. But since then you haven't seen him or heard from him which was probably the best seeing how you made him angry earlier.

As you got settled in your bed you heard a knock on your door. "Come in." You answered. The door opened and you saw Kenma; he was wearing a plain black shirt and grey sweatpants along with slides so you knew he must've gone home.

"Are you going to talk to me now?" Kenma said as the door closed behind him. You sat up and shrugged. He sat on your bed in front of you, "What else do I need to do?"

You couldn't help from smiling a little seeing how hard he was trying. You grabbed his wrist and spelled out the word "sorry" on his arm. He let out a hesitant sigh when he realized what you spelt.

You let go of his arm and he started to fidget. He looked up at the ceiling thinking about what he was going to do next as you just sat and waited for an apology. He nodded to himself and looked back to you, "I'm sorry for what I said and did to you. I was sorta a jackass."

You tilted your head and raised your eyebrow. "Okay, I was a jackass. Can you just fucking talk to me again?" He said. You nodded, "Yeah I guess."

He let out a groan of relief, "Finally. I thought you were going to make me run naked through public like Kuroo had to." You laughed, "Yea, I surely was thinking about it." You said earning a middle finger from Kenma.

He grabbed both of your thighs and pulled you closer to him. He didn't hesitate nor waste any time to kiss you which turned into a long heated kiss. You pulled away and touched his shoulder slightly pushing him away, "I'm tired." He shrugged, "So? I'll just sleep in here tonight."

"Okay, but I'm not sleeping with you." You said. "So what are you going to do? Be awake all night?" He responded. You looked at him like he was dumb, "You know what I meant."

He softly laughed, "Yes I know what you mean."

☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎

(𝖺/𝗇): 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾 𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗏𝖺 😾🤞🏾 .