xix

" 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑔𝑜 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦 '𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 "

Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ 3:01 ᴀᴍ-

Kenma's fingers untangled from Akaashi's shirt collar as he backed a foot away. Akaashi started to get a word out but the interruption of Kenma's ringtone stopped him.

With a swift of his arm movement, Kenma answered his phone: Akaashi watched as the man in front of him emotion changed as whoever was on the other end of the line talked to Kenma. DK's eyes made contact with Akaashi's before he started for the front door.

Akaashi, confused, started to follow him, "Don't care to stay all of a sudden?" Kenma ignored his annoying comment and left his property without any word. Akaashi watched as the tense man sped off in his car, a smirk growing on his face.

Footsteps entered into the room behind Vercetti, "I'm guessing the two were just dropped off."

8 ½ 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐:
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔

Remembering is the hardest part in any tragedy: what makes it worse is that you can still feel the bad memories just like it was yesterday.

The house was filled with the same old pumpkin spice candle scent that Channa was obsessed with. Akaashi always used to complain about how it would make his nose sting.

Akaashi walked through the house towards their shared bedroom, excited for the plans that would soon come true for the couple after they sell the guns. As his hand touched the cold metal of the doorknob he overheard sniffling. When he entered the room he saw his fiancé on the edge of the bed quickly wiping her tears as she noticed him in the room.

His face marked confusion as she hid something under the pillows before standing to greet him. Ignoring her fake smile he walked over to the bed to see what she was hiding and Channa took a step in front of him. "What the fuck Chan?"

"It's a surprise for you, I don't want you to see it yet." She lied. Akaashi analyzed her face and could see she was lying: hard. He pushed past her and reached to where she placed what she had in her hands. Channa quickly shouted and tried to grab it as Akaashi realized it was a pregnancy test. Nevertheless, he saw it was positive.

Meeting Channa, Akaashi quickly noticed that her family were strongly religious. Even though Channa wasn't all like her family she still believed in celibacy. Knowing this you could feel why Akaashi was starting to get angered by this when they haven't even had sex.

Channa quickly read his facial expression, "I'm so sorry." She started to tear up again. "Sorry?! What the hell Channa you-" Akaashi looked to her stomach and back to her face. "Who is it?"

"I can't tell you," She said through her tears. "Oh so you can fucking spread your legs for someone who isn't your fucking fiancé, but you can't tell me who got your ass pregnant?! WE ARE GETTING MARRIED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" Akaashi yelled. "I ended it with the guy. I swear I only want you!"

"If that was true you wouldn't be pregnant right now." Akaashi responded. She didn't know what to say; shit, if she said anything else it would've made it worse. Channa watched Akaashi walk out the room and heard things being thrown around the other rooms before he finally exited the house.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚

Akaashi sped down the road with Channa in the passenger seat and cases filled with the multi million guns in the backseat. If it was up to him Channa would've been kicked to the curb, but she was the only one out of everyone in his gang that knew where DK kept the guns at. The ride was so far quiet, but the tension was strong as ever.

Akaashi could feel the glances Channa kept on making: it was one of the little things she did when she wanted to get something off her mind. "What?" Akaashi's deep voice roared through the silent filled car. Channa hesitated for a moment, "You haven't said a word to me all day."

Akaashi looked at his side mirror and saw DK's car in the distance starting to get closer than ever now. "Are you keeping it?" Akaashi plainly said.

"I can't get an abortion." She replied. Akaashi exhaled, putting more pressure on the gas pedal. "Who was it." Channa knew by the sound of his voice it wasn't a question anymore, it was a demand.

"I can't tell-"

Akaashi aggressively hit the steering wheel making Channa jump with slight fear. "DAMMIT CHANNA IF YOU DONT FUCKING-"

"It was Kuroo." Channa finally said. Akaashi's face relaxed as he looked at the woman beside him with full disbelief.

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕:

Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ 5:01 ᴀᴍ-

You stood in front of his front door looking at the delivered messages to Kenma that never got read. Worried, you drove to his place. Kenma always answered you, whether it was a facetime or text: nothing went unanswered.

On top of that he left in the middle of last night and hasn't come back and far as you know he didn't need to go on any trips until months from now.

You placed your phone in your jacket pocket and went to knock on the door. Before your hand could come into contact with the wooden door, his door opened showing his maid. You raised your eyebrow in confusion. She noticed, "You should go home before you get hurt. It's not everyday when he gets like this, but when he does it's best to give Mr. DK his space."

You noticed she was carrying her purse so she was leaving his house as well. "Is he angry?" You asked. She let out a small chuckle mixed with nervousness and slight amusement, "No, whiskey is in system." She walked past you heading home before you could ask anything else.

☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎☠︎

(a/n): i love cliffhangers . (and no i won't leave y'all hanging for that long anymore)

 (and no i won't leave y'all hanging for that long anymore)