Iqraar-5

🖤

Teri ada ada pe marta maiWafa wafa si kartaKyu hado se hu guzarta maiZara zara zara

Wafa wafa si karta
Kyu hado se hu guzarta mai
Zara zara zara

Tum to darasal saason ka saaz ho
Dil mein mere chupa jo
Wahi raaz raaz ho

"Inaya baji?!", Inaya's head whipped towards the door when she heard the helping hand shout her name. The chain of her thoughts shattering abruptly, bringing her back to reality, ceasing the rule of those deep eyes from her sanity.

"Han Safina?"

"Inaya baji bari bibi pooch rahin hain ke apko kab nikalna hai?", she took a glance of herself in the mirror, a sigh escaped her lips as she noticed her hair still wet.

"Thori der mein Safina! Ami ko bolo mai Mahrukha aur Rimsha ke sath hi jaon gi", she exclaimed plugging the hairdryer and sat in front of her vanity.
It was their Annual Welcome event for the new batch. She didn't want to go but Rimsha and Mahrukh had insisted leaving no other option. After drying her hair she applied a bit foundation and her favourite tint highlighter. Just as she was about to apply mascara her hand stopped when her eyes fell on the sticky note attached on her mirror,

'Mail the assignment submissions to Mr. Alam!'

(Yes Safina.)
(After a while Safina! Tell Ami I'll leave with Mahrukh and Rimsha.)

"Sunein?", her heart hammered when his deep voice hit her ears, color reaching her ears. His words from last week still lingered in her brain, the sterness of his raspy voice causing her heart to flip,
"Inform me If he tries to misbehave ever again."

It had been a week since the incident at cafe. She hadn't come across Asfandyar after that except for classes or once when she had to take the project details from him. She hadn't noticed any change in his behaviour, he was still the same, emotionless and rigid. It was hard acknowledging the fact that he was Asfandyar, her once knight. But she had felt a strong alteration in her feelings the past week, trying her best to avoid his existence but failing miserably. She had never realized she felt such a dominant attraction towards him, an attraction which was impossible to ignore. The words of her father would threaten her and she would try her best to clear the frenzied state of her mind but It was getting difficult with each day at University. Whether be his frosty eyes or deep stare, everything was extremely jumbled up.

She gulped shutting her eyes and took a deep breath, maybe she was just being overwhelmed. Inaya glanced at the wall clock indicating five past six, they were going to arrive soon.

Finishing her look with rosebud salve, she wore the silver studs and her bracelet. Taming the dark hair with brush she caged them with her beige hair barrettes. Before she could set her dupatta her phone rang, the screen flashing with 'Dramebaaz', a smile adorned her lips and she picked up the call,