twenty-one

It's been 15 years...
Txtzy has all retired as a kpop idols. They are still in the k-industry, modeling, cosmetics, talk shows, and more. But, the good news is, Yeonjun and Yeji are married. So are Soobin and Lia. Beomgyu and Ryujin are engaged and so are Taehyun and Chaeryoung. But, they all have lived a long and happy life and had successful careers. Both as groups and as solos. But, it's now Yuna's birthday, let's see how they intend to celebrate it.

Yuna was fast asleep in her apartment. A doorbell rang waking her up, she sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes. She then got off her bed and walked sleepily to the door. When Yuna opened the door, she was met with balloons and a birthday cake. Her members shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNA!"
Yuna's sleepy eyes immediately opened up wide and she smiled "Thank you unnies! Come in come in"

All of Itzy filed into Yuna's apartment and sat down at the dining table. Yuna ran to her room to look more put together. She applied some lip gloss, brushed her hair, spritzed on perfume, and changed out of her pajamas. Chaeryoung clapped her hands "Come on maknae, blow out the candles"
Yuna blew out the candles and sighed "Oh, how old I have grown. I'm 32 now..."

Yeji patted her back and said "Don't worry, you're not that old yet. Yeonjun is 36, that's old Yuna-ah"
They spent the rest of the morning joking around, eating, and watching things on tv. Ryujin's phone beeped signaling a new message came in. She picked it up and read the message, she told the rest "Oh, looks like the boys made a lunch reservation for your birthday Yuna. Come on let's get ready"
Lia squealed "Yay! We get to dress you up! Come on, off to your bedroom"

After 2 hours of getting ready, the girls were all glamoured up.

Chaeryoung looked in the mirror and exclaimed "Girls! We look good, not a day over 20"Lia chuckled "You can say that again"

Lia chuckled "You can say that again"

They all went into Yeji's car and drove to the restaurant. The boys were dressed up as well.

The girls walked into the restaurant and walked into the private room booked for Yuna's birthday

The girls walked into the restaurant and walked into the private room booked for Yuna's birthday. The boys smiled at her and said "Happy Birthday Yuna!"
Heuning Kai kissed her cheeks and wished her "Happy Bday buttercup"

Yeji told Yeonjun "Sorry I left without waking you earlier. Me and the girls went to Yuna's place"
Yeonjun shook his head saying it was okay. Well everyone except Yuna and Heuning Kai was living together. They all ate together and laughed. It was now desert time, the staff quickly stuck a small candle in the middle of Yuna's ice cream and lit it. They all laughed and she blew it out, they cheered and clinked their champagne glasses. Their managers came in and took pictures, at the left empty side of the room. There was a clear space to walk in and out. The girls were taking pictures while the boys went to the car to get something real quick.

Ryujin popped her head outside and winked at the boys. She fiddled with her phone and played some music from it. Yuna turned around and cocked her head frowning. Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, and Taehyun walked in.

Heuning Kai strolled in last and stood in front of Yuna. He looked into her eyes and took both her hands into his. He spoke in his clear voice "Buttercup, how long have we been dating?"
Yuna scrunched her eyebrows but answered anyway "15 years. But why are you asking this?"

Heuning Kai got down on one knee and pulled a small box out of his pocket. Yuna gasped and brought her hands to her mouth. Hyuka smiled and looked up to her and asked "Will you? Shin Yuna, my girlfriend of 15 years, marry me?"

Yuna squealed and jumped and said "Yes! Of course!" Heuning slid the ring onto her finger. Her unnies and oppas cheered and clapped for her. Hyuka stood up straight and hugged her tightly and whispered "I love you"
Yuna choked out words while crying "I love you too"
Heuning broke out of it and wiped tears off her cheek "Come on, don't cry"
They were ambushed by the rest of Txtzy. The boys were clapping Heuning Kai on the back and Taehyun said "Our Heuning Kai is finally a grown-up"
He replied "I grew up a long time ago hyung!"

Meanwhile, the girls were hugging Yuna saying congratulations and telling her everything they have learned about marital life.

Everyone broke apart and Yuna and Heuning Kai intertwined hands. Soobin had his arm around Lia's shoulder, Taehyun was back hugging Chaeryoung, Beomgyu had his arm linked with Ryujin's, and Yeonjun had an arm around Yeji's waist. Yeji and Yeonjun whispered about something and nodded, Yeji spoke up "I'm not sure if it's a good time to say this, but first of all congratulations to our maknaes. Uhm, me and Yeonjun have news, uh, I'm uh- I'm pregnant"

Everyone's eyeballs rolled out, everyone nearly screamed "WHAT?!"
Yeonjun rubbed Yeji's shoulder and said "Two weeks now"
Chaeryoung nodded "Ohhh, I see. No wonder you were so picky about your food unnie"
Yeji swatted at her and everyone laughed. Lia asked "Do you know the gender yet?"

Soobin raised his eyebrow and replied "Did you forget? Did you not pay attention in school babe? You have to wait at least 18 weeks until they can test its gender"
Lia facepalmed "Right, I forgot. But any name ideas yet?"
The couple shook their heads and said "We want to wait for the baby's gender first"