EPILOGUE, two years later.

"PARK SEO HA AND PARK JIMIN!"

A ferocious roar tore through every wall and barrier in their house, resounding in the two culprits' ears.

"Is mommy angry?" Seo Ha whispered, looking absolutely terrorised.

"Beyond that, bud," Jimin whispered back, he himself fearful of what's coming next.

"Shoot."

Seo Ha watched his father peek out tentatively from behind the wardrobe door. The door moved a centimetre forward with the slightest creak, and Jimin immediately jerked back, a curse bubbling at the back of his throat.

It was too late.

The door was forced open harshly, and both boys winced as the heavy wooden plank pulled against its hinges.

And in front of them stood, possibly, the scariest woman they had ever seen.

A towel on her right shoulder, her arms were crossed and tight creases were on her forehead as she stared down at them, fire cackling in her eyes.

"Hi, jagi," Jimin started timidly and that was enough to start her off.

"Don't "Hi, jagi~" me! You annoying piece of— of— faeces!" she burst, "Both of you! You think the kitchen will clean itself up? Do you need a personal escort and sparkling horses with golden manes to take your lazy butts there??? Or do you think I will do it? What am I? Your personal servant???"

"N-no."

"Yes."

The older was rewarded with a towel-slap to his head.

"Go clean the kitchen." She ordered sternly, "I'm going to shower, and if it's not cleaned by the time I finish, no toys for you, Seo Ha, and you sleep on the couch, Jimin. For a week."

"Maaa!!"

"You can't do that!"

Both protested at the same time.

The brunette flicked her hair away with a hint of sass, sarcastically retorting, "Oh, but I can."

With a sigh, Jimin got out of the wardrobe, helping his son out as well. It was really cramped in there, considering Seo Ha was surprisingly tall for his age, and the excessive amount of clothes he kept buying. Jennie made it a priority to give him supplements to aid him in his growth, and it was really paying off.

Both gave their signature pleading look to Jennie but she refused to budge, remaining unwavering in her glare. She pointed at the kitchen, frown deepening, "Now."

Both got to work quietly. Not because they were subdued, it's just that both were the type to get fully immersed in their work when they start it. Not before long, Jimin heard the shower running.

"Dad," his son called.

He turned his attention away from the dish he was wiping, "Yes, son?"

"I think we've been causing Mommy a lot of stress," he admitted sheepishly.

Jimin chuckled, equally sheepish, "Yeah, we have. What do you say we make it up to her?"

"Yes, of course!!"

He smiled fondly at his son, "Let's make supper for her, then. She loves custard. We will cut some fruits and make the pudding. Get the apples and wash them."

"Okay!"

Both of them got to work. Although Seo Ha couldn't help out much because he was too young, he was diligent and watched his father keenly as he sliced the knife through the various fruits.