SEWE-EN-TWINTIG

Hello everyone. I'm so sorry for not updating. I had left town for the weekend and there was absolutely no reception at all. So writing was out of the question. Also, University has started again for me so updates will not be as frequent anymore. I will however try my best to update when I can.

Hope you all are still looking forward to the story. Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Here is the next chapter!

~~~

"You can't avoid her forever Rosie."

"I can and I shall."

"She is related to Jennie. She is not going to give up. It is literally in their blood. They are cousins for a reason."

"And I know how she thinks. She will give up soon enough."

"I don't think so. Those flower deliveries are yet to cease."

Rosie didn't answer and Lisa just sighed as she walked beside her. The two of them were currently walking on campus to their respective classes and Lisa was once again trying to convince Rose that the ever-pursuing older Kim was not going to give up being able to talk to her.

Lisa has lost count how many flowers have been sent to their dorm, all the same as they consist of Rose's favourite flowers. While the Thai does not mind flowers, having a whole florist in the dorm is not something she wants to keep. She has to admit, Jisoo has some dedication and from her own experience with a certain Kim and with the two of them being related, Lisa was certain that Jisoo was not going to give up.

"You know her better than I do Rosie. Can you honestly tell me she is someone who gives up easily?"

"...In this case, she has to. I am not going to fall into her web again."

"She just wants to talk Rosie."

"And with my experience with her, I know that is not all she is going to do. I have to avoid her to keep the peace. It is the best thing."

"The best thing for you maybe, but not me! I love you, but I am tired of sneezing every morning because of the pollen! I have a sensitive nose, you know." Rose turned to Lisa and flashed her a glare.

"If it bothers you so much, then toss them." Lisa glared back at her.

"And just what kind of person would I be if I tossed somebody else's gift? If the flowers were for me, sure. But they are yours, therefore it is entirely your responsibility to toss them out."

Rose scoffed and shook her head. "You make absolutely no sense."

"Um, no. I actually make perfect sense. Admit it, you haven't tossed them yet because you like the fact she is trying to get your attention."

Rose's lips just thinned, and she didn't say anything, but that was all the answer Lisa needed to know that she had hit the nail on the head. Lisa couldn't help but sigh mentally in her head. Rose was incredibly stubborn and in aspects like this, it was like talking to a brick wall.

Rose didn't give many details to the blonde when the two of them eventually talked happened between her and the older, but Lisa was able to connect the dots, especially since the evidence was all over Rose's neck and back. But ever since, Rose refused to even acknowledge the raven's presence. She keeps telling the blonde that it was a mistake and a lapse of judgement and that she will never let herself get led by her heart like that again. But Lisa knows that she is bluffing just to cover up the fact that she missed Jisoo and that she enjoyed that night where they apparently reignited their passion for one another.