That's Kabeer Mittal!

Kabeer's POV 

I opened my eyes when curtains of my room opened.

"Good morning sir! Mr and Mrs.Mittal's waiting for you downstairs" house staff said and I gritted my teeth!

What a bad start of day!

I got ready in my crisp grey suit and went downstairs.

 "Good morning Kabeer" she wished from the dining table and I looked at her glaring.

Why she can't just keep quiet!!

"Dad! I'm leaving" I said and was about to move when dad stopped me.

 "At least have breakfast son" Dad told

"Thanks dad! But I was here yesterday just for the work and I'm leaving! Have meetings in office" I told and went towards parking and sitting in my car I drove off to office.

Entering my cabin I found my secretary already there.

"Good morning sir" She wished and I nodded.
 "Schedule today" I commanded and she did as was told.

After the first meeting was over I waited for CEO of Bajaj's to show up but it was already 11:10 !

Well she's ten minutes late and I don't entertain latecomers!

"Ms.Sana the meeting is over" I said
"But sir" she was saying when I looked up from my mac book !
"Meeting Is Over!" I repeated glaring her and she nodded gulping!
"O..Ok sir. I'll inform outside" She said and ran away from cabin while I got my best friend's call !

"A video call meeting of half an hour! Will reach after that" I told before he could speak!
"Whoa! But what about your as always 'stop disturbing me' " He mimicked me and I sighed!

 How am I even tolerating a monkey from last twenty six years!

And more important question is..

Why am I tolerating him!!

"Shut up and get ready for a suicide " I said and he laughed hanging up!

What? I was serious! Marriage is off course a suicide!

Don't know how even in this era people believe in this true love shit!!

I was at the end of an important meeting when suddenly I heard some hustle and bustle outside the cabin!
Pausing the meeting I went outside to see a girl's back !

Long sleek legs with perfectly fitted navy blue trousers and coat and a high pony reaching down her waist ! 

Long hairs!! Not bad!!

Ugh! Shut up Kabeer!!

" Yes madam but it's 11:15" my receptionist replied and the girl chuckled .

 Oh so finally Ms.Bajaj showed up !

 "That's same" she told !

 No Miss! It isn't !

 "According to sir it's not and his next meeting has started few minutes ago" she informed her.

Exactly!!

"Isn't that so informal of your Sir Ms.Emily ! He could've waited for freaking five minutes. Such a Pathetic man! " she seethed.

 Pathetic!

Doesn't she know where she's standing and about whom she's even talking!

That's these girls biggest problem !