27

as days pass demons stop appearing which is odd. (y/n) was bored by nothing to do at that time.

" I'm so bored-.. And I'm kinda.. Lonely..". She sigh looking up at the sky.

" I guess I'll just go cloud watching..". She was staring alone at the blue sky.

" hey..". She heard a voice coming from behind her. As she turn her head she saw Giyuu.

" Tomioka-san!.. ". She hugged him.

" I'm bored want to go somewhere with me?.. ". She hold his hand.

" hm.. Why not go to the market?..". He suggested.

" sure!.. ". She smiled. " ill go get changed..". He nodded both of them parted going to there own estate's.

(y/n) was wearing the cat pin that Iguro gave to her. And the necklace that Giyuu gave. She smiled her days of boredom is over since she's gonna go to shops today.

As she past the Ubuyashiki estate she saw Gyomei and Ubuyashiki talking about Muzan's attack not long after 5* days later or so- and they both planed to make him to be a decoy.

(a/n : if you read the comic/book of kny you must know the last battle and who became the decoy :') )

Her eyes widen. She trembled in fear. She ran to the village where Giyuu was waiting for her rival.

" why are you trembling?..". He asked with wide eyes looking into her teary eyes.

" I.. I'll T- tell you l- later..". She wiped her tears grabbing Giyuu's hand still trembling from what she encountered.

As they both got in the (f/s) shop her mouth had a little gap looking like she was trying to said something to him.

♡︎ ☾︎ Giyuu's pov ☽︎ ♡︎

' why is she trembling?... Is she trying to say something?..'. I was worried I never saw her like this.

" hey.. Are you ok?..". Finally she snap into reality. I looked at her worriedly.

" ah!- oh.. Yes!..". She was looking at my eyes tears started to form in her eyes once again.

" is there anything you wanted to say to me?..". I only looked at her she gripped her fist my eyes widen.

" Ubuyashiki.. Is going.. To be.. A decoy.. For.. For-.. ". She mumbled so I only heard a little.

' a decoy?..'. My eyes widen in shock. ' Was this really happening?.. Is this.. Going to work?.. '. My mind was filled with questions.

She sobbed, Her usual smile faded into a frown. She was a cheerfull hashira like Rengaku.. But seeing her in pain I felt the same way as her.

I hold her hand, looking at her eyes her beautiful (e/c) eyes. Then our eyes where lock facing together tho her eyes where fill with tears.

I walk to her side just to embrace her. I know how she felt she felt the same pain as I did. I felt as my hoari getting wet from her tears. I pat her back calming her down. Soon she fell asleep. But we where still in a shop so I just sit there waiting for her to wake up.

After a while it was almost sunset and then I shook her lightly waking her up.

" ermm.. Huh?.."

♡︎ ☾︎ (y/n)'s pov ☽︎ ♡︎

i woke up because Giyuu shook me lightly. I rubed my eyes looking at Giyuu's face who had the ' i dont care ' face.

" uh.. oh- ". I blushed ' why did i suddenly sleept on his shoulder?! '. I looked away embarrassed.

" it looks like it's time to go?..". He ask offering one of his hands. I took his hand and stand up. I paid for the meals and Giyuu holding my hand not letting go.

" see you.. I guess..". I chuckled. He gave a small and genuine smile. I kiss his cheek and dissappear in mid air.

♡︎ ☾︎ no one's pov ☽︎ ♡︎

He blushed his pink cheeks turning into a crimson red. She finally made it to her estate. Then without hesitation she laid down on her futon falling asleep.

✰ >> End of chapter << ✰

______________________________________

a/n : hope you all like it i put all my brain cells in this one chapter ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ since my head was so blank here ya go! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ❤️ )