Chapter 36

Todays the last day together.

I woke up in technos arms. I was facing away from him he was holding me tight. I got a big smile on my face and cuddled into him as close as I could.

He started to wake up. He got a huge smile on his face the second he saw me turning towards him.

"Good morning baby" he said I nuzzled my head into his chest and just hummed. We stayed cuddling for a few minutes.

Before I got up to shower. It was 7 am. We hadn't slept much last night but I was already wide awake.

I left techno to shower. He was playing on his phone when I left. I showered and did my whole routine.

I only hand underwear and a bra in the bathroom so I peaked my head out and saw techno still on the bed.

"Can you get me some clothes?" I asked. "I've already seen you naked but sure what do you want to wear?"

I just laughed. He's right and I didn't feel like explaining what I wanted. I just opened the door all the way and said "never mind"

I grabbed my clothes and went back into the bathroom. I could feel technos eyes on me the whole time.

Once we were both ready for the day we went downstairs. Wilbur and nick were the only people awake.

When they saw us they both got a huge smile on their faces. "What?" Techno asked "ooohhhhh nothing...." nick said.

I was so fucking confused.

"Wilbur care to explain" I said knowing Wilbur would be honest "we heard y'all last night"
"Ah fuck daddy yes just like that" nick moaned mocking us.

I laughed awkwardly and said "were we really that loud?" They nodded I looked at techno. He had a slight pink tint across his face.

"So are y'all dating or what?" Nick asked still looking at techno he nodded to me and said "yeah I asked her out the other night but we don't really want people to know yet"

Nick and Wilbur fake zipped their lips and nodded."you might want to tell the other boys though I'm sure they heard you" Wilbur said.

fuck.

I don't care if George or clay heard but Tommy and tubbo? They would be traumatized. "Do you think Tommy and tubbo heard?" I asked

Wilbur laughed and said "no they are the deepest sleepers I've ever seen id be more surprised if they did hear you."

I let out a sigh of relief. George and clay came down stairs with grins on their faces. Clay came up to me and said "so how was it"

I knew what he was referring to "for all of you perverts wondering we didn't have sex" clay frowned me and techno laughed.

Luckily for us they understood what that meant and I didn't have to explain any further. We told clay and George about us dating and now we just had to tell the boys.

"I'll wake up the boys" I said while going upstairs. I walked into their room and shook them awake.

They both hugged me and started getting up as we talked. I decided to tell them. "So guys I have some news for you" I said

"What?" Tubbo replied tommy just looked up still half asleep. "Techno asked me to be his girlfriend the other day"

"What?!?!" Tubbo said while hugging me again "that's awesome y/n if he makes one wrong move I'll stab him" Tommy said now fully awake.

I'm glad they're happy for me. I was kinda worried they wouldn't be.

We all went down stairs I walked up to techno and said "I told the boys, you should be scared of tommy" he laughed and said "why?"