[5] - 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦...

IRON LEGION SENTRIES crashed through the walls behind Ultron and flew into the room.

Steve kicked the table towards one of the sentries, but was launched back with it upon impact. Thor swung his hammer at a sentry and knocked it back.

Y/N followed Tony and Rhodey and vaulted over the railing. They slid down the glass and got down to the lower floor.

A sentry flew by and knocked Tony down. Rhodey tried to shoot one but was knocked back by a blast and fell through the glass behind him.

Y/N vaulted over a table and evaded the blasts from the sentry. He took cover behind a pillar.

"The one time I leave my gun at home." Y/N muttered to himself.

The sentry continued to shoot at him, but Steve leaped onto it. It flew back, crashing Steve into the wall and causing him to fall off.

"Y/N!" Maria exclaimed from behind cover.

Y/N saw her holding up another pistol. He sprinted out of cover and called out for it. Maria tossed it to him.

Y/N caught the gun and dove over the railing, shooting three shots at the sentry above before landing on his side behind the couch.

Bruce and Natasha ran up the stairs, another sentry shooting repulsor blasts at them. Natasha shot at it with her pistol.

Y/N ran out of cover towards the hallway. A nearby sentry shot from its hands and tried to hit him, but Y/N got behind a wall.

Nearby, Tony ran up the stairs and jumped over the railing onto the back of one of his sentries. He tried stabbing into its neck with a knife.

"Stark!" Steve called out from below.

"One sec. One sec. I got this." Tony shouted back.

Steve ran up to a mangled sentry that was near Helen, and grabbed it.

"Thor!" He threw it at the demigod, who brought his hammer down to destroy it.

Y/N looked to his right and saw Steve's shield resting against a wall. He ran to it and grabbed the red, white, and blue circular object.

"Cap!" Y/N yelled, tossing the shield at him like a frisbee.

Steve caught it, spinning towards the sentry and using his momentum to toss it as well. It hit it, splitting the final robot in half.

The room is silent as everybody stands around trying to process what had just transpired.

"That was dramatic." Ultron remarked, still limping on the platform.

Y/N leaned against the wall, holding his side and taking breaths in.

"I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to evolve?" Ultron explained.

It went over to a destroyed sentry and picked it up by the head.

"With these? These...", he crushed the head, "...puppets."

He threw it aside, "There's only one path to peace...the Avengers' extinction."

Thor had enough. He threw Mjölnir at Ultron, destroying it. The hammer retreated back into his hand.

The robot had one last thing to say before powering down, "I had strings, but now I'm free."

Y/N sighed as he walked over to Thor. "That was creepy as hell."