Chapter-5

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy....

Ahad's pov

I was driving but my mind was somewhere else, I was still thinking about that girl

I was driving but my mind was somewhere else, I was still thinking about that girl. Ohh my my, her bomb attitude, her smile,her honey brown eyes, her light pink cheeks, her lips ,her long wavy brown hairs. Only her thoughts were roaming in my mind. My thoughts were interrupted by some voices.

"Bhai (brother) where are you lost - said adam teasingly, wiggling his eyebrows and I looked everywhere but at him.

"uhhh not.....nothing..... Nothing - I stammered, my neck and ears turned red. I was really embarrassed. All of them were looking at me with a smirk on there face. After sometime we arrived at my house.

* * *

We all were now sitting on couch. Reyan, sharik and adam were still staring at me with a teasing smirk, I gulped as they were giving me teasing looks. Everyone was talking and laughing.

I don't know what mischief is going in their head, I hope they don't embarrass me infront of mom and especially grandma - I thought.

"bhai (brother) I saw you were staring at that beautiful girl - said adam with a smirk on his face and I glared at him.

"which girl??? - asked mom raising her eyebrows.

"which girllll aaddii - I said glaring at him and stretching every word which I spoke.

"Mom, look at him - said adi making fake innocent face. My friends and adam smirked when mom looked at me.

This bastard have the audacity to make an innocent face after messing up everything - I thought glaring at him, I already strangled his neck in my mind.
Just meet me three of you alone, I am gonna kill you with my own bare hands.

"yaa mom, he was staring at that girl, tell ahad - said reyan with a stupid smirk on his face.

"awww!!! ahad my child you like a girl ohh my god yayy...... - said dadi (grandma) enthusiastically like a child.

Here comes the most old, overly excited and enthusiastic lady in the talks - I thought and gulped.

"Mom they are talking about..... - I told them what happened on the street, how those girl were beating those guys.

" woww...... those girls must be really brave - said mom smiling.

" These boys, I hate these type of boys who flirts, naspeete (bastard) - said dadi gritting her teeth in anger and cursing those boys. My eyes directly went to reyan when she said flirty boys, because he flirts with every girl he sees. I, sharik and adam chuckled looking at reyan who was already shooting daggers at me.

"ahad, you like that girl right - said mom with a teasing smile.

"noo maa - I groaned, but internally I blushed just about that thought.

"I just admired her bravery mom nothing else - I said looking everywhere but him. Here starts the teasing session, everyone was teasing me. The door bell rung, Rahima opened the door and dad came with a smile but as he saw me, his smile vanished, He made an emotionless face.

"Assalamualaikum dad - I greeted him in a soft tone.

"Walekum asslam - said dad rudely not looking at me.

"dilshad (my mom) tell the unwanted person that I don't want to see his face, or should I leave - said papa looking at me angrily. I was about to get up but dadi (grandma) held my hand.

"shahnawaz if you want to go then leave, no one is unwanted here ok - said dadi sternly looking at dad, he went away in anger stomping his foot on floor. My mood went of because of dad's behaviour, I don't know when will dad talk to me, I don't know when his behaviour will change towards me, I don't know what dad will do when the whole truth will come out. Suddenly hadiya came and sat on the couch.

"ohho finally, the princess came out of her room, come come do you want something please tell - said dadi sarcastically and everyone controlled their chuckles which were about to escape from our mouth.

Dadi and her taunts
Ohh God.

"yess dadi, I came out of the room - said hadiya rolling her eyes.

"rahimaa I want a cup of cappuccino please make one - screamed hadiya to rahima with attitude.

"And rahima add some poison in it - screamed dadi and everyone burst out into fits of laughter, she got up from couch gritting her teeth.

"oh my god, so the criminal started laughing after doing crime, great - said hadiya with an evil smirk and my face fell.

"Hadiya stay in your limits, I am telling this to you for the last time - said mom angrily, hadiya went to her room in anger.

"ahad beta, don't mind her words. Please don't take it seriously - said mom lovingly patting my head and I nodded my head.

"yaa ahad she just a nagin (snake), chudail (witch) , lombdi (fox) - said dadi cursing hadiya, everyone started laughing on it, our time passed on listening adam's silly jokes, dadi cursing and roasting hadiya. After having dinner, reyan and sharik went to their house and I also greeted everyone good night, went to my room.

* * *

I went to washroom to change my clothes and wore a t shirt and sweatpant, I came out of washroom. As I looked at the bracelet, I again started thinking about that girl.

"what a girl she is, beauty with braveness - I said, shooking my head at my thoughts. I chuckled and kept the bracelet in drawer.

"Tum ko dekha to ye khayal aaya
Zindagi dhoop tum Ghana saaya"

(When I saw you, only a thought came in my mind,
Life is sunshine and you are a thick shadow to protect me)

- I thought, I roamed my hand on my hairs and thinking about her only. after sometime, I was lost in dreamless sleep.

—————————————

Do follow me on Instagram ❤️I hope you guys liked the chapter

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Signing off.......
~Ria