24: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐫

A/N; Y'all ain't ready😌🤚🏽

BQOTD: What do you think of Maeve and Harper?

It was happening.

I was about to become a father of two.

Soon I'd be leaving work early to pick up a sick kid or going to teacher-parent conferences. I'd be buying pampers and baby bottles. I'd be watching my little ones grow into big ones in such a short time, which is why I plan on preserving this time with them now.

Chanel cried holding her stomach as nurses and doctors rushed around her. Carefully prying her legs open wide as they all hurried around. A loud, fast beeping noise sounded through the room as she cried out loud again.

"DILATION IS AT 8." A nurse yelled to a nearby male doctor. He nodded and started to gather the equipment.

I grabbed Chanel's hand kissing slightly as she hissed. "Breathe, breathe baby, please." I performed our breathing technique, gesturing for her to copy. She took in short breathes before letting out long breathy ones. Tears garnished her reddened complexion from her puffy, baggy eyes. We had been here since 5 this afternoon, with that being said, it was now 11.

"KEEP HER HEARTBEAT STEADY, DILATION IS AT 9, GET HER READY!"

"I-I can't do t-this." She groaned shaking her head sideways. "I-It h-hurts."

Seeing her like this shattered my heart. I wished I could take her pain away, I wished so badly to make it stop. But I only knew one way of distracting her. "Josephine Estrella-Rose DeLuca," I mutter kissing her hand. "Aurelius Reed DeLuca,"

"They're coming soon and we can't wait to meet them. They're gonna love you, baby. And we could have that spring wedding you talked about during our lye night talks. We could move from Beverly Hills, we could go anywhere you want," I took a deep breath looking up at her watery eyes that were already looking back at me. "Just stick this out. You can squeeze my hand as hard as you want, but when it's time, your gonna have to-"

I loud beeping and soon Chanel through her head back crying, squeezing my hand hard. "AAH! GOD!" She wailed painfully to the ceiling squirming around on the uncomfortable bed.

"Sweetheart, we're going to need you to stay still, it's almost time to push," He turned to me as he settled in front of her open legs. "Try to keep her calm, these babies could be ready any minute."

I nodded and turned back to a sweaty, red-faced, tired-looking Chanel. "C'mon baby. It's okay, Deep breaths remember?"

She copied my breathing, her breathing in small, shallow breathes as she looked directly into my calming eyes. I tried my hardest to stay strong and calm for her but on the inside, I was panicking.

A nurse came in with a tray while others came empty-handed ready to help her deliver. "N-NO!" She screamed shaking her head rapidly.

"SHE AT 10! SHE AT 10!"