iii : plotted ways

Chapter Three:

"Never sleep angry. Stay awake, plot your revenge."

__________________

03 : 15 : 21 | 13 : 17 : 43

Jia's

I knew it.

As soon as i twisted the door knob of the detention room, I quickly saw 10 figures inside, seven boys and three girls chatting inside the room.

It seems like they are not even ashamed of being inside the detention room. Everyone looked at me, some smiled, some glared and some scanned my soul.

"So that's... her?"
A girl on a miniskirt slowly walked towards my direction.

"Hello! I am Kwon Fei. You can just call me Fei and I am rank 17 from the Inner Circle!"
She reached her hand out, asking for a handshake as she smiled at me fakely.

She's way too obvious.

"Yoon Jia."
I reached out for her hand and faked a smile too. I walked towards the seat of the girls while getting dragged by Fei.

"You know what, you're so pretty Jia-unnie! What family did you came from?"

The boys are just silent, Yang Jungwon was just beaming at me, listening. The others are minding their own business, the blonde guy i saw on the library is playing mobile games while Sunghoon is staring on the window.

"I can't say that."

The other girl on my side slid her arms on mine, interlocking our arms while leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Waeeeee~ c'mon unnie you can tell us. I am from Kim Manufacturing. Kim Vela."
She beamed at me and snuggled on my shoulder. I am feeling uncomfortable and suspicious. I don't like this kind of treatment.

"Vela, take your hands off her. Can't you see she's uncomfortable with your clinginess?"
The blonde guy reprimanded, without even looking at us. Kim Vela immediately took her arms off mine and pouted.

"You're such a killjoy Jay-oppa."

That Jay glanced at us.

"don't be insensitive Vela, You know she doesn't like it."
He looked at my eyes and smiled.

"She doesn't want anyone's attention afterall."

He meaningfully smirked. This guy knows how to play his card very well.

I looked away from him and cleared my throat.

"I have a question."

They all looked at me, asking what is it.

"What is the Circle."
My eyes were locked with the guy on the seat in front of everyone. He was looking at me blankly.