1- Reborn as a clingy woman

"Miss Mia, the bath is ready" a woman in maid outfit told to a girl who was around 24, sitting on the sofa with coffee in her hand.

"Thanks" the girl softly replied. A woman nodded with a smile and left the big room.

A girl who was drinking coffee, stood up from the sofa and went into bathroom.

She stepped into bathtub and sat down after taking off her clothes. Sweet scent of body wash filled the bathroom.

"It's been 2 months already" she spoke to herself. 2 months, she has been in the novel for 2 months.

-2 months ago-
"She is awake!" A voice of female made Mia opened her eyes. "Ah.." a soft groan came out from her mouth. "Please don't move!" The worried tone with doctor said. 'Huh? A doctor?'

What's going on? She was sure that she went to bed late last night. And her stomach pain was killing her last night. But she didn't remember going to hospital though. Did someone come to help her?

No way, she doesn't have family nor friends. Her mother left her for money, her father died before she was born. She only had a friend but that friend also left her alone in the end.

"She's ok now. Don't need to worry anymore. And never give her shrimp to eat" a doctor warned. There were four people in the room. A doctor, a nurse and men with black suits.

Mia lifted her right hand and touched her cheek.So soft. When did her face start smoothing? Where are the pimples?

She slightly touched her hair. Again, so smooth. A sight of her hair fell in front of her eyes.

She froze.Lavender purple color. She doesn't even have enough money to dye her hair. She doesn't have time for those stuffs. She was always busy finding money. But why...

"Miss Mia, we will go back to villa tonight. Sir already paid the bill for you" unfamiliar man in black suit said.

Villa? Did she hear it wrong? Yes, she must be hearing things wrong. She must be dreaming!

"Is there anything you want, Miss Mia?" That's her name but felt like he was talking to another soul. Mia shook her head slightly. The men left the room along with doctor and nurse, left her alone in the room.

"If this is a dream, I would like to sleep forever" she said as her eyes slowly getting heavy, and fell asleep.

When she woke up, she found herself in the hospital room again. Mia looked around the room. She stood up from the bed and walked near to the window.

Honking sounds of cars, people chatting and the sound of rain. The glass window was closed but she could feel how cold it would be outside.

"Miss Mia, we can go now"

She looked up to the wall, the time was almost 6pm. Mia nodded to the man as the sign of following him. She walked out of the hospital with the help of a man in black suit.

It's not that she couldn't walk, her body didn't have enough energy. The man made Mia sit in the car.

A car was new for Mia. She has seen many cars but never had a chance to drive, touch or sit.

This dream is getting better. She thought like that until she arrived to the villa. "Welcome back, Miss Mia" men and women stood in line to greet her at the entrance of villa.

"Sir is waiting for you at the dining room" a woman around 50 said politely to her. That woman was old enough to be her mother and yet she was talking politely to her. Mia felt uncomfortable.

Mia quickly follow the old woman. But her steps couldn't move anymore after she saw a man sitting at the dining table elegantly.

The one who they have been telling her was him? That Sir was him?