- 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 -

Mature content ahead...

-

Draco Malfoy

"Then ruin me..."

That sentence right there was all I needed. I snaked my arm beneath her waist to partially lift her off of the bed. In a hurried motion, I pulled her shirt off, tossing it to the floor as her body became completely visible to me.

She was so fucking perfect and I didn't deserve her. I hated the thought that she'd spoken up against her friends just to defend me, but I guess it proved— though I already knew, that Aria would forever stay loyal to me. It was no question that I was hers either.

I ran my hand down her body, tracing my fingertips over her soft skin before reaching the area where I knew I could please her the most. "Are you okay with this?" I looked up briefly, making contact as my hand continued to brush against the inside of her legs. "Do you want me to touch you?"

She took a deep breath, gazing into my eyes and giving a firm nod before responding. "Yes."

-

Aria Rowen

His fingers inched closer and closer towards my heat after hearing my confirmation, and it was only a short second before he thrusted his fingers into me. I shut my eyes as the pleasure overtook my entire body, making my back slightly arch off of the bed.

Another one of his fingers entered my core, thrusting at a slow pace that made a growing pressure-like feeling build within my lower half.

Almost as if he'd barely gotten started with me, his fingers left my core, causing a broken whimper to leave my mouths as the pleasure vanished. "Draco—"

He interrupted me by sitting up, moving his hand to his shirt which he unbuttoned and tossed to the floor. He then went to work with his belt, removing it and then moving his hands to his pants to undo the button and zipper.

I stared up at him blankly, but before I knew it he reached down and grabbed my hands, pulling me up so that I was sitting directly in front of him. Draco's hand came to my throat, pulling me up from the bed so that he could trail kisses along the side of my neck.

"I want you to do something..." He softly groaned the words into my ear, his breath hot against my skin as I melted into his grasp.

"Like?" I shut my eyes as he continued to kiss me, sending chills throughout my entire body.

"I want you on top."

My eyes fluttered open at his words, and I felt the anticipation grow between my legs. I gave a tiny nod since I was too speechless to respond.

He flipped our bodies around so that he was partially lying down and resting his head against the headboard. Draco didn't wait before grabbing my waist and pulling me even closer than before so that I was straddling him once again.

He'd barely touched me, which meant that this would be extra rough on my body, pushing my limits to see how far I could actually go. Even while my eyes were closed, I could hear his hands fiddling with the waistband of his pants as he kissed me.

I slid back a bit, pulling my head away from his as I leaned down to place deep kisses around his chest and neck. His groans were music to my ears, letting me know that I must've been doing something right.

Draco pulled me back towards him once again. His fingers came to circle my clit a few times as he positioned himself just below my entrance. He gazed at me for a moment before I gave a shaky nod, silently letting him know that I was ready.