{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 39❜:❀}

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

Y/n pov

Taehyung - I love you

Namjesus!!!
My eyes widened and heart started beating rapidly. Did he just said he loves me?? Oh my god oh my god!!! I'm not sleepy or something right?? The Kim Freaking Taehyung first kissed me a few minutes back and now said that, he loves me!!!! There's so much to take in Today.
Is it my last day on earth!?

Suddenly,
The door opened revealing the doctor with a nurse. The nurse turned the lights on as it was already evening outside. I came out of my thoughts and slowly removed my hands from Taehyung's grip and turned towards the door.

Doctor - Mr.Kim how are you feeling now?

Taehyung - *nodded* a bit better.

Doctor - Hmm Miss Y-

Taehyung - Mrs, Mrs.Kim Y/n

I'm trying my best to hold myself back from laughing when Taehyung said this with a serious face. Can anyone say he was crying a few minutes ago? The doctor chuckled and nodded.

Doctor - Mrs.Kim You can take him home now. But make sure Mr.Kim, take your medicines properly. You've to be careful.

Y/n - Ok doc. We'll take care of that.

Doctor - Please come with me and fill the discharge form.

I nodded and went after him.

Taehyung pov

So Y/n is gonna live with me again right? Yes!
But did she forgive me or not?? Does she love me now or not?? *Sigh* I just want to recover soon.
I want to prove her that I've changed. She have changed me.

...

Time skip

Me and Y/n are sitting on the back seat of a taxi.
She's looking out of the window while resting her head on it. She didn't said anything? Is she still mad at me?? Well who won't be!!
This is gonna be hard Taehyung.

...

Y/n pov

After a few minutes we reached our house.
*Sigh* how I thought I won't be able to come here ever again but here I am.
And about Taehyung, I'm not giving up easily this time. I still love Taehyung but I just.. cannot give in so easily after what I've gone through.
But there should be no compromise in the precautions for his health.

Fighting Y/n!! Everything will be fine!!

I paid the driver and he drove off after leaving us infront our house.
Taehyung is able to walk but just need a bit support for 2-3 days, then he'll be fine doctor has said.

I put my left hand on his waist and helped him in walking. It was kind of awkward. We both didn't said anything after Taehyung confessed in the hospital.

Once we reached inside, my eyes roamed around the living room.
Memories~ *chuckle*
But there are more the bad ones.

I made Taehyung sit on the couch and brought some water for him.
I sat beside him and handed him the glass.

After finishing he said,

Taehyung - Y/n, you didn't answer me. Will you forgive me??

I looked at my wrist watch ignoring his question and said.

Y/n - You've to take your medicine in an hour. Till then you can rest.

He sighed lightly and nodded. Then we both made our way upstairs.
I made him sit on the bed and carefully lifted his leg and laid it on the bed. I arranged the pillows for him too. While doing all of this I felt his stare on me but chosed to ignore it.
When I was done I said

Y/n - I'll go and bring food for you.

He just nodded and smiled a little.

I turned around and made my way downstairs. I never in a million years thought that the cold ice-like Taehyung I knew has this soft side too.
He's so cute *chuckle*
Aish!!Don't!! Don't melt so easily Y/n!!!

I shook my head and started making the soup for him.
While I was almost done making the soup my phone rang.

I looked at the I'd and it was Jimin. I picked up the call.

OTP

Jimin - Hey Y/n!! Wassup

Y/n - Hi Jimin, I'm good. How are you and Ray??

Jimin - We both are awesome. Well anyways I wanted to thank you once again for helping me. If you weren't there this would've been impossible.

Y/n - Yahh! It's fine!! How many times will you say thank you?

Jimin - Manyyy more~ *laugh* Yeah so do you wanna go somewhere or want something?? I'll do it as a thank yo-

Y/n - Aishh Jimin! There's no need. Besides I've to take care of Taehyung. I cant leave him alone.

Jimin - Why? What happened to him?

I sighed and told him about the accident. But not about our fight and all.

Jimin - Whatttt!! You're telling me this now!!?? OMG!! Y/n I'm coming!!

Y/n - Uh I'll prefer you to come tomorrow. Cuz you know, he seems tired plus it's already evening.

Jimin - Ahh yes you're right. I'll come to see you both tomorrow morning before going to office.

Y/n - Okay! See ya Chim, take care.

Jimin - You too. bye.

I hung up the call and put my phone back. Jimin is coming tomorrow I don't think Taehyung would have any problem with that.

───⇌• :🌷: •⇋───

-
-
-
Double update ✔️

Last chapter didn't got 25 tho but it got 24, so here's the update☺️

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to vote ❤️