Chapter 12

Y/N's pov:

*Next day*

"Hello Y/N" "how are you doing?" Bruce said "I have been better, but it doesn't matter, what about you?" "Good, so I was wondering if we could start with the personal project  I talked about you yesterday" he said "yeah sure, please tell me what you have in mind" I said sitting on a chair  "well first I thought the energy you created for Tony's suit was incredible" he started "thank you" "and I was wondering if you could recreate some of it for us to use?" "Yeah sure, but may I ask why or for what?" I said "I was about to say it" "I was thinking that with that we could make the vehicles of the avengers more powerful, and well yes I know that I am experimented in another part of science, but it would be worth trying something else but if I see that I am not of much use, I will ask Tony for help, surely he would like to help." he said "that sounds cool, yeah, I would love to help" I responded "

"Let's start by finding all the materials you used to make the energy." Bruce said "yeah, but it takes two or three days to start forming the energy, so it's going to take a while" I said "ok, no problem" 

"I will go to my room I think I have some notes that we could use" I said "I will wait here"

(In the lab)

Bruce's Pov:

"Bruce" Tony said entering the lab "the agents who were on undercover mission return today" "oh that's good" I responded "yeah, some of them have information for the project that we are doing" "ok tell me when they arrive" "ok, I just wanted to let you know because all of them come back" he said to me with a weird face "oh ok" 

"Hi Mr. Stark, how are you doing today?" I heard Y/N say "good, I will see you guy later" he said and left the lab

back to Y/N's Pov

"Well here they are" I said "ok let's see them" he opened the book and started looking at my sketches and notes "they are good" he mumbled "thanks" he kept looking the pages until he stopped in one, more specifically, that of my hardest working but most unsuccessful project, the project of my life, the one I started to work on since Hank introduced me to the subject of science, those who knew me well could say it was the 'love of my life' since I dedicated so much time to it "what is that?" Bruce asked "just an old project" "what is it about?" "Nothing, let's keep  going" I said while I started to pass pages until I got to the energy page "ok here it is, I will start looking for materials" "ok I will look the notes then I will help" he said "ok"

I saw Bruce looking at my note and taking photos, I don't know why he needed them, but I really don't care, most of those projects are in the past I couldn't do them, and not to judge or brag, but I don't think Bruce can do them, yes, he's smart, he's very smart, but that's not his field, or so I think.

"Bruce stop copying my ideas and start working" I said joking "oh yeah sorry"

Time-skip...

"This is going pretty well Y/N" Bruce said happily "yeah I know, and it's going faster than I thought" "maybe because I made fast all the materials by myself instead of buying them, but I have to admit having money is cool, like look this lab" I said "yeah I know"

Time-skip...

Currently, it was 6 p.m. and we were really advanced at our project, and Bruce company is the best, he is cute and funny, a good friend

"Bruce they are here" Mr. Stark said entering the room "oh Y/N we will have to continue tomorrow" he said "no problem, if you want I could clean all these mess you can go" I said "really? Thank you" he said and left 

I put my headphones on and started playing some music 

-Jessie is a friend-

-Yeah, I know he's been a good friend of mine-

-But lately something's changed, it ain't hard to define- I started humming -Jessie's got himself a girl and I want to make her mine-

.-And she's watching him with those eyes- -And she's lovin' him with that body, I just know it- I started singing

-You know, I wish that I had Jessie's girl I wish that I had Jessie's girl Why can't I find a woman like that?- I was already singing at the top of my lungs and most probably the whole building could hear me.

But no, they were having their own party, I finished cleaning and decided to go and see what was happening

'Who would have come to make Stark want to party on a Wednesday?.' I asked myself. 

"Oh hiii Y/N hew er yu?" Sam said a little to happy "is he drunk?" I asked Steve "yeah" "and who is here that is so important that Stark decided to have a party?" I asked "Tony does parties for everything and the person who arrived is an avenger who was gone for a long time" he responded "ok" then I turned around saw Natasha talking to someone, a girl, a red-headed girl 'what is it about the avengers girls that they all have red hair? Is it died or natural?' I asked myself 

There was something about that girl that looked familiar, something in her that made me fell like if I was in my old home, even if I hadn't talked to her, yet I felt like I know her. Then she turned around, and I saw who she was.

"Wanda?" I said