Purgatory

"Pipe down broad. Limbo is for people that didn't believe in god, we weren't all that good, and we weren't all that bad either, we weren't fit for torture, but we also weren't fit for paradise. So here we are."Marco said "Ugh, more living people? A short man said, first Dante, now this kid. How annoying." He mused "Whatever, Greg your just mad that you went from a believer to an atheist, just a few minutes before you died!" Marco comically yelled, Laughing. "Cram it, Marco! I don't belong here just because of one mistake. Greg said with tears rolling down his face, Den and Jaguar watched as a ton of ghosts assembled, just to laugh at Gregs misfortune "Loser!", "Idiot!" Den and Jaguar understood why these people were in hell.

Den and Jaguar were brought into town, people glared at them "Here's your room, boys don't talk to anyone, everyone here is pretty pissed about it" Marco said. Den and Jaguar looked around the room. Just like the town, there was no designs or pictures. The room was solid black, there where no chairs, or anything else, It was mind numbing.

Den and Jaguar went into town, they saw a large castle in the distance. Den and Jaguar looked at the castle and nodded, they ran towards the castle, seeing horrible things, they saw people eating other people that were chained up. They saw others who were kept in cages and straight jackets, screaming "IM SORRY, IM SORRY"They saw people in gallows, a woman gave a man her arm, and the man allowed her to hang herself. As Den and Jaguar got closer to the castle they heard feint screams coming from the ground, the boys were terrified.

They reached the castle, the screams were deafening now. They entered, and looked around, going to the top. They heard voices. "How many have gone insane so far?" A man asked someone "Two billion, sir" the person said back. "Good, and how many have proceeded to the next level?" The man asked " Five hundred thousand" The person replied. "How many people are being used as food?" The man asked "80 thousand, ancient one." The person replied.

"Are they still making maps from their memories, Imp?" The ancient one asked. "Yes, many are being made of the surface world." The Imp replied. "Good, we will need it for when we escape." "Who are you guys?" Jaguar asked. "Oh, a fellow living being, are you a demon?" The Imp asked. "Um no, I'm a human-humanoid hybrid" Jaguar replied. "What's all of that" Den asked, unsheathing his sword, pointing to a pile of maps.

"Maps obviously, you want one?" Den saw one labeled "Cowboy clan", next to one that said "New York" and another one labeled "Elf Kingdom" Den grabbed the one that said Cowboy clan, and backed up. "Why are you letting people go insane?" Den asked. "Some people can't handle this world, thats not my fault" The ancient one replied. "What does going to the next level mean???!" Den yelled. "Its when people Decide to go to the next level of hell, its out of our hands." The ancient one said.

"What about eating people? Your hurting them!" Den shouted. We have no choice, but to eat the people that go insane, and drink their blood. Its ok, they don't die. "That means you cant die either! Why are you eating them?" Den asked, furiously. " Ugh seems like the starvers are already in your head." The Ancient one said.