Chapter 24

'I' :Kurama talking
'Hope':Thoughts to Kurama
'You' :Author speaking
"Enjoy~~": Naruko speech in the physical world

This chapter is dedicated to my- very random 'boyfriends' / 'girlfriends'  (My three lovely readers who offered to do so if i remember correctly- FYI it's a joke, dont take it to heart guys HAHAHA) I be ugleh as shit HAHAHA so Thank you

It was kinda funny.. Well heart warming when reading the comments ngl-

My bestfriend was like- "Now we have an army to go after him"

No gurl we don't- (She doesnt read this book MUAHAHAHA) OKAY- Enough of my small ranting lets jump in.
____________________________________

Gon then proceeded to bring Naruko and Killua around to explore the island to do various activities with him.

Gradually the nervous tension between the couple dissipated and it became dark.

"Hey gon...? What are you going to do now?" Killua asked as they were stargazing.

"I'm going to rest for now and look for information I'll need before going to YorkNew to look for my dad." Gon replied.

"Hm... I see. I wonder what I should do then.." Killua sighed, "Eh!? Aren't you coming with me?" Gon quickly sat up to look and Killua with a confused look.

"Aren't you coming with me to YorkNew?" Gon exclaimed as Naruko decided to keep quiet.

All the while, she has been thinking of ways she should teach her brother while she was laid down beside Killua, holding his hand.

"Well yeah, I'm coming with you.. I didn't imply that.. I admire you Gon..." Killua blurted out all of the sudden as Naruko turned to face him.

"Huh?"

"There's nothing I really want to do.. I don't have anything I want to do like you..." Killua trailed off glancing at Naruko, he shot her a grin.

Naruko raised her brow but returned the smile, tightening her grip softly on the one holding his hand to reassure him.

Killua reciprocated her actions and smiled at her, "Mou! I feel like a third wheel here!" Gon humphed out.

"Awh.. Come here dear child." Naruko laughed out.

"HAHAHA ewwwwww I don't want to get in your way." Gon joked.

"HAHAHA!" Killua and Naruko laughed out simultaneously as Gon pouted.

"Oh.. I was just wondering.. What's your mom doing?" Naruko asked as she thought of it.

"It's hard asking about my dad but asking about my mom is even harder.. Since Mito san was the one who brought me up.. It feels wrong to ask her that question." Gon replied with a slight sigh.

"Initially she told me that they died in a traffic accident.. She was just worried that I might end up like my dad if I learnt that he was alive and a hunter much less.." He continued on, pulling his knees to his chest.

"And she was right." Killua sighed.

"Oh... Are we sharing life stories? Then I'll go next!" Naruko exclaimed with a laugh.

"For your information.. I'm saying this story because I'm already quite comfortable with it and stuff so don't worry about me." Naruko made a slight disclaimer as the boys nodded attentively.

"So I have a twin brother.. And when we were born, our parents sacrificed their lives to save our village.. They sealed the Ying and Yang side of the demon fox terrorising our village in the both of us." Naruko started off.

[Lol the explanation is probably going to be whack and won't make sense]

"We were brought under the care of the new current leader.. He was nice to us but due to his heavy workload, he would leave us at the orphanage and check up on us once every two or three weeks when possible."

"He even gave us pocket money weekly. But ever since we entered the orphanage our lives were horrible, at the young age of 3 we were forced to clean and scrubbed the floors properly otherwise we would get whipped."

"I know this isn't the time to say this and no offense but..." Killua suddenly speaks up as Naruko raises a brow.

"But?" Naruko asked with a carefree look.

"Kinky.." Killua replied with a straight face as Gon looked taken aback, Naruko froze at his word before she burst out laughing.

"What-? Killua why did you just say that?" Gon asked, "No the real question is. How do you know what that word means?" Killua fired back as Gon's face flushed pink.

"Uh... I saw it.. On a book.. And I searched up the definition..." He trailed off awkwardly.

"I..." Naruko trailed off with a shocked look before coughing slightly, "Well... Imma just continue my story."

"So whenever our birthday came.. It would be double the duty because we were apparently the reason why the village was attacked and that a lot of their loved ones died."

"Well when we decided to escape from the treatment.. It was far worse outside. The villagers celebrated our birthday but hunted us down and tried to kill us."

"Resulting in multiple carved words and scars on my brother and myself. The ninja's that were secretly sent to protect us were all on the villagers' side and would do nothing about the attack.. Or some might even join in."

"They would always stop before they could kill us to death generally.." Naruko shrugged as Gon and Killua grew agitated and upset with what she said.

"Well... We managed to survive hahahaha.. You see, the ying and yang fox made us a so-called powerhouse.. We had their immense powers which were greater than the others thus they feared us."

"With that powers, it came with speed, agility and strength.. And my abilities that you can see are majorly boosted from him."

Gon and Killua were shaking in anger at what Naruko said but calmed themselves down to let her continue her story.

"So.. We told the old man that we wanted to live together in an apartment and not in the orphanage and he agreed. Giving us money and an apartment."

"Well of course the villagers came to know so they would trash our place and the lady renting out the place made it very pricey so we didn't have enough money left for other supplies like food.. Which was also made overpriced to us."

"Anyways so yeah... That was kinda what happened in the past." Naruko chuckled before the boys burst out angrily.

"What!? How could they do that to anyone!?"

"Do you want me to kill them for you?" A sweet eery voice chimed out from beside the girl as she turned to see Killua with a very sweet smile plastered on his face.

"... Kil.. Baby... You're scaring me." Naruko pouted with large round puppy eyes before Killua broke out of his phase.

"And Gon it's fine.. They paid the price.. Severely." Naruko responded with a smirk.

"I-" Gon tried to retaliate but Naruko quickly hushed him, "Let's just head back.. i'm sure Mito san is worried." She ushered them back.

Still short though sorry..