11.| ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ? [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER ELEVEN.
   [11]. What Was Hope Doing in Your Dreams?
PART ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ɪ
ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇ... ʜᴏᴘᴇ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

A FEW DAYS HAVE passed since The Necromancer was introduced to the school. And since then a lot has happened. And of course, all of it involving Landon Kirby who had now been back in school along with him being the son of something called Malivore.

Yeah, Malik wasn't psyched at all.

"Maybe we should go to the movies, or even better we could just stay and hang out here." Lizzie shrugs, she leads Malik into the common room where they sat by the fireplace.

Malik sighs. "It's 2 in the morning... can't we just sleep?"

Lizzie rolls her eyes. "Just shut up for a second..." she whispers before pulling him into a kiss, which eventually got heated.

No literally... it was hot.

Malik pulls away from the kiss but Lizzie only pulls him back into it. From the corner of his eyes, he could see that Lizzie had been siphoning the magic out of him by the kiss. She had been desiccating him.

The hybrid continues to try and pull away, only for her to now use her hands to help with the siphoning causing the desiccation to speed it up.

That's when Malik gasps awake and jumps out of bed panting. He sees his arms had been pale and dark. No sign of color.

"What the hell..."

Malik runs out of his room and straight over to Alaric's office where he sees both the headmaster and Hope sitting.

Hope stands to her feet worriedly, she runs up to him. "Malik... what the hell happened to you?" she sees his arms and neck.

"I- I don't know." Malik chokes on his breath. "But It doesn't hurt anymore... it happened in my dream. I don't know why— I don't know..."

They both glance at Alaric who sighs. "Okay... you two head back to your dorms. I'll gather the students for evacuation."

And with that, they both walk back to Malik's dorm.

"Uh... I'll sleep on the sofa." Malik closes the door behind him.

"What? No." Hope quickly replies. "We could share a bed, Mal." she laughs.