• I promised a Bonus •

Bonus chapter: The wedding of Sass
__________________________

• I thought this would be enjoyed 😉

"You look like a princess, Cassie."

Maisy smiled as she gently touched Cassidys hair, it was in loose curls that reached the back of her neck, with a beautiful metal flower pin on the back connected to a small braid.

Cassidy smiled at Maisy and fixed her bouquet, adjusting the positions of the big dark leaves and the light colored flowers

"You look like a little princess too, my little sunshine."

Maisy's hair was styled similarly to Cassidys, well, almost. Maisy's hair is long and darker, and had a smaller flower pin.

Maisy had a very important role; Flower girl. And she's taking it very seriously.

She knows her exact queue to walk out, and counted the steps in her head. Every time she steps she sprinkles out a few petals. One and two step, one and two step, One and two-

Even Teddy has a small role, he got a little clip on bow tie and his role is to 'observe from the chair next to Amber to make sure there aren't any bad guys.'

You know, super important top secret stuff.

Beau leaned into the room, knocking on the open doorframe as he did.

"Sawyer's all ready, how're my girls? You almost ready?" Beau will be the one to walk Cassidy down the aisle. Because of the absence of their parents, and because the bond they have as twins, he seemed like the best option.

Sawyer is being walked down the aisle by her father, right before Cassidy.

Their order is:

Bride and Escort

Maid of honors

Bride and Escort

Flower girl

If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm sure you can guess it's more of a private event.

Cassidy smiled and nodded, ready to go get married to her Soy Sauce.

"Yeah, we're ready."

•.                                       •.                                   •.

"I, Cassidy Jane Rose, take Sawyer Bethany Harrison to be my lawfully wedded wife."

Cassidy and Sawyer couldn't take their eyes off of each other, as if they were the only two around.

"Through sickness and health, poverty and wealth, and anything that may come our way."

Cassidy repeated after the priest again, and then it was Sawyers turn.

Sawyer had a dress similar to the one Cassidy was wearing, with its own unique features of course.

"I, Sawyer Bethany Harrison, take Cassidy Jane Rose to be my lawfully wedded wife."

"Through sickness and health, poverty and wealth, and anything that may come our way."

Maisy had her place next to Cassidy, and she would glance to her siblings in the crowd to make sure she was doing a good job.

Of course, they flashed her smiles, discrete waves, and some thumbs ups.

"you're doing a good job Cassie!" Maisy loudly whispered to her sister as they exchanged rings, loud enough that it reached the microphone and everyone heard.

Causing some chuckles from the crowd as Sawyer and Cassidy slid their rings onto each other's fingers.

"thanks sunshine."

•.                                        •.                                  •.

"Now, you may kiss!"

Cassidy and Sawyer shared a wider smile, and kissed in front of their closest friends and family as they all gave the new wives a round of applause.

"Are you...crying?" Beau continued to clap as he glanced over at his brother, Eric.

Who was clapping but very visibly wiped a tear away and his voice cracked as he said "No."

"Aww, look! Eric has-" Miles paused to dramatically gasp. "Emotions!"

Beau smiled a little bigger but looked away from their small argument, and up at the front as Sawyer and Cassidy held their linked hands in the air. As if they had won the ultimate game, life.

As they started to walk back down the aisle and an upbeat song started to play, a few small cannons went off, causing it to rain rainbow confetti.

And not just any confetti, this is a special confetti that is biodegradable and is actually infused with wildflower seeds.

Of all the colors in the rainbow.

•.                                        •.                                 •.

"I'm glad I married you, you really are my forever thing." Cassidy smiled at Sawyer as they swayed to the slow gentle music of their first dance.

"I'm glad too. Whatever would I do without my other half?" Sawyer made her tone a little dramatic, resting her forehead against Cassidy's.

"I love you, babes."

"I love you too, Cass."

The audience began to get up and dance with the couple after their first dance was over and a new song came on.

Amber and Miles went to slow dance, Eric went to dance with Alyssa-His girlfriend.

And Maisy went to dance with Beau.

She stood on his shoes while Beau slowly moved, holding one of her hands because her other one was holding Teddy.

"You know, you look very nice in your dress Mais." Beau continued to gently move his feet, back and forth in the same few steps.

"Thank you Beauy, you look nice in your suit." Beau smiled at her politeness, and glanced up at his twin looking happier than he's ever seen her before.

"I'm glad that you're apart of my life, do you know that little girl?"

Seeing how happy his sister is with her new wife, and how happy his brothers are with their girlfriends, it made him happy too.

Because this is what he wanted all along, a happy family.

Little did he know, how much better it was going to get from this point.

"I'm happy too Beauy. I love you." Maisy squeezed Teddy a little tighter as she smiled up at Beau, all the attention she's been getting today has made her a little shy.

"I love you too, Little Miss Maisy."

__________________________

Okay, it's the end for real this time.

Thank you all for reading this book, I hope you like this little bonus.

(I know I'm sorry, scroll some more)

💛