Chapter 25

'I' :Kurama talking
'Hope':Thoughts to Kurama
'You' :Author speaking
"Enjoy~~": Naruko speech in the physical world

Y'all... I just realised- KURAMAAAA😭😭😭 I swear- I felt like someone was missing-

SHALL WE PRETEND THAT HE POOFED TO HELP NARUTO- YES!!
_________________________________________

When they finally reached back home and prepared their futons on the ground.

Mito san brought out some type of small metal crate box and placed it on the table, "What is that?" Gon asked

"It's something Ging left for me." She trailed off with a calm look, "Eh!?" Gon gasped out in slight surprise yet in puzzlement.

"Yes.. He asked me to give this to you when you officially became a hunter." She continued on.

"My dad... Left this?" Gon trailed off as he glanced down at the box, "I'll tell you.. Everything I know about Ging." She stated with a determined yet calm gaze.

As the both of them began conversing about Ging, Naruko and Killua were bonding in the room..

They got to know more about each other whereas Naruko still had to calm Killua down about the accidents that happened purposefully.. To her.

And eventually the later they conversed while the family were having a chat at the dining room, the more sleepy they felt as they finally dozed off.

Killua was sprawled on the bed whereas Naruko snuggled up to him comfortably. (No homo though- xD I just felt like adding that- sorry)

• • •

"Ohohohoho." Naruko was awakened by the odd laughter made by mito san.

"Mito san?" Naruko questioned, yawning as she tried to get up, to no avail, she soon realised that something... No someone was shackling her.

"Eh?" She murmured out before she felt something heavy laid above her collarbone, looking down and saw a limp arm laying on it.

She lifted it off of her puzzledly and stood up, looking down at the futon, her grogginess was replaced by pure embarrassment as she realised that it was Killua's arm that laid on her.

"I- " Naruko tried to exclaim out but was cut off by Mito san's laughter, "It's alright dear~ I won't say a thing."

Later..

When the embarrassment washed off, "Oh so this is the box.." Killua trailed off before he began to fumble with it.

"Eh? How do you open it?" He questioned, "Well yeah.. That's the problem.. I tried multiple methods but it still won't open." Gon replied with a sigh.

"Hm... Lemme see it." Naruko asked as she held her palm out in front of her, allowing Killua to place it onto her hands.

"Hmm.." Naruko shook the box, and even placed it by her ear. "... Wow.. Nothing? And this type of box.. I would use brute force but we never know what's in it." Naruko mumbled.

"I would use my chakra but.... Oh have you guys tried to use nen to unlock it?" Naruko mumbled the first bit before exclaiming out with an idea.

"Oh that's a great idea!" Gon exclaimed as Killua ruffled her hair, "Smart thinking." He praised Naruko as she flushed.

Gon sat down cross-legged on the floor and began exerting his nen, the box gradually shined brightly and.. *Ping* a ringing sound was heard as pieces of the metal made from the box fell onto the floor.