three

excuse mistakes

"Baby did you feed Hulk?" Dior asked Ja'Kye brushing her hair into a ponytail.

"Yea he got enough food for the day." Ja'Kye responded from the shower.

Hulk was their American Pit Bull Terrier. He was their guard dog and their best friend. Hulk weighed 180 pounds and could kill a person in a matter of seconds. Hulk was mean but he was also just a big baby, he wouldn't hesitate to protect his owners though. He scared all of their guests and he had to be kept in his own part of the house when they had company over.

"I have to go in to the kids shop, I got another shipment coming in

"I have to go in to the kids shop, I got another shipment coming in. And then imma stop by the wax salon, cause Lay so damn picky." Dior explained.

"Aight, you need money?" He asked turning off the shower and wrapping a towel around himself.

"No papa." Dior mumbled spraying her hair with water and conditioner so that her ponytail could be bigger and kinky.

"What's wrong mama?" Ja'Kye asked noticing her different mood change.

"I don't know, it's just...Beast been having some of his people lurking around my businesses. I know he's just trying to scare me and get to you, but I don't like him coming between my money." Dior explained.

"Why you ain't been said nothing baby, that nigga playing with me cause he wanna be me. From now on I got people watching yo shit." Ja'Kye mugged.

"Noooo you know I can handle my self." Dior whined.

"I know that but I'm not taking no risk." Ja'Kye replied.

"You know they raided that alley on 4th street. I heard they took down every junkie in sight." Dior said.

"Damn, well shid that mean I can send my boys out there cause the police think that shit finna be clear. That only make more addicts come that way. They know the police ain't finna be watching the alley no mo. Beast know the police on his trail." Ja'Kye said.

"Please don't send Mason, he's literally so unstable he froze up the other night and you don't need no lost puppies fucking up your shit." Dior stated.

"I'm already knowing." Ja'Kye nodded.

"Well I'm about to head out. I love you." Dior grinned pecking Ja'Kye's lip.

"Girl don't play with me, bird ass kiss." Ja'Kye mugged grabbing her waist and connecting their lips as their tongues danced with each other.