Chapter 21

Sorry I've been super busy but I am back :)

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter just a warning there will be smut. You have been warned. 

I woke up starting fresh yesterday was definitely a weird day but I needed to focus on training today. Ever since we fought the Burned one and my powers weren't working, I have felt a certain sense of fear. Fear that if something like that happened again I wouldn't have Sky there to protect me. Granted my several hours spent training has now shown to be effective. But I was determined to get better, get stronger.

I put on my outfit that consisted of black leggings and a white tank top pairing my sneakers and grabbing my bag before leaving my room. I made my way down the stairs smiling at a couple people before arriving at the garden or what was now the training grounds.

I spot Sky at the punching bag so I make my way over there.

"Well don't you look nice today?" He says smiling leaning down to peck me only for me to turn my head leaving his kiss on my cheek. He frowns at my response.

"No funny business, today is purely training," I say confidently he laughs slightly nodding his head as I position myself in front of the punching bag.

"Bend your knees more, it will give you more force when you punch." He says, guiding his hands down my backside brushing my butt before moving them to behind my knees. I sharply inhale gaining a laugh from Sky.

I drop my stance turning towards him. "Hey, I said no funny business," I reply trying to keep a straight face only for him to laugh at my attempt. I smile back at him before following his previous instructions bending my knees.

"Feels like old times huh," Sky says as he punches the bag next to me.

"Yeah it does, it's weird to think that only a couple months ago we met here literally at this punching bag," I say laughing, gaining a couple of stares from people around me. It was definitely loud because I saw Silva making his way towards us.

"Sky, Silvermist I see you are both very focused." He says with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah totally, ya know if someone is to blame it's Sky," I say putting my hands up and throwing him under the bus. He stares at me jokingly grabbing his chest where his heart is, as if he was hurt by my words.

"Right then, you two obviously need to be separated, Sky go find Bloom and Silvermist let's see how much training Sky here has actually taught you." He says pointing towards the mat. I gulped now suddenly realizing that I would be sparring with Silva. Like hello I may train but me going up against him, yeah no thanks. Except I couldn't really say that cause I had no choice.

"Yep, yes, yeah, totally, fun," I say trying to find a reply that didn't sound like I was nervous. Both boys laugh at my response, Sky grabbing my hand before going off to find Bloom. Urgh, I almost forgot about her. I roll my eyes as I see him and Bloom in the distance.

"Not a fan?" Silva says breaking me out of my trance leading the way to the mat.

"What?" I ask turning my full attention towards him.

"Of Sky and Bloom." He says walking up the stairs, I follow in pursuit.

"Nope, not really why are you a fan?" I say tauntingly. I didn't know why but something about Silva just made me comfortable, almost familiar. I used to fear the man thinking he hated me till yesterday.

"Oh no not at all, he's smitten with you obviously." He replies before moving my feet apart and standing in front of me.

"Right then no more talking unless you decide to give up." He says smirking. Oh he's on.