Part 26

-Y/n pov-

I was gaming with Jungkook the whole day long. I looked at the clock and realized that it was already 4pm. The doorbell rang. Taehyung: "I'll get it!" he opened the door when me and Jungkook were still focused on the game. Jungkook: "BEHIND, Y/N SHOOT!"

Y/n: "BAAMMM VICTORY!!!"
we highfived.
Taehyung: "CONGRATS!!!"
Jungkook: "thank you" jungkook said while taking off his headphones. Taehyung: "I am not talking to you" "oh" Jungkook responded. Jin: "guess what!"
We turned around and looked at Jin. Jin: "we are getting married!"
We started clapping. I hugged Jisoo. And then Jungkook hugged her. Taehyung: "When is the marriage?"
Jin: "soon."
Taehyung's phone started ringing. The picked up.
"Hello?OKAY WE ARE COMING!!!"
Jisoo: "oh no what now?"
Taehyung: "Jennie and the rest are going to Chaeyoung's father's office. Let's go."
We changed and went there. Hoseok: "okay. We first have to talk to Chaeyoung. No shooting."
We nodded and went in. Taehyung had given me a gun.
It was in my pocket. We stood in the middle of the office. Taehyung pulled his gun up and shoot. (cf is for Chaeyoung's father)
Cf: "wow, wow, wow! KIM TAEHYUNG!!! welcome."
He was talking to us from upstairs. Chaeyoung stood besides him. Cf: "do you want to die?" all of a sudden, Chaeyoung made a move that shocked us.
She shoot her dad right trough his head. He was dead. Gone. She ran to me and hugged me.
Chaeyoung: "Y/N-AH I AM SO SORRY! I NEVER WANTED TO HURT YOU!!! I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE OKAY!!! HE FORCED ME I AM SO SORRY PLEASE, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!"
She burst into tears. She broke the hug and looked at me. She took a phone from her pocket and gave it to Jisoo.
Chaeyoung: "My dad forced me and Jimin to get married... I am sorry Jungkook..." Jungkook didn't answer. Jimin came running. Jimin: "WHO GOT SHOT-" Jimin: "guys?"
Chaeyoung: "Y/n do you forgive me.?"
Y/n: "I have to think about it."
For some reason, I couldn't trust her. Not because of what she did to me. Because of the way she is acting. So. Fake.

Taehyung: "okay enough for today, really."
Jin: "LET'S START THE MARRIAGE PLANS"
almost everyone was confused.
Jin went to Jisoo and kissed her for head. The office was filled by our clapping. "CONGRATULATIONS!!"
We turned around to see...
Taehyung's stepmother.
Tm: "hey kids. Chaeyoung, Taehyung, jisoo and...Jungkook"
Our eyes widened as we looked at each other. Chaeyoung: "No."
Tm: "yes. Jung Minyoung. That's me. Or maybe I should have said Park minyoung. This is MY building now. And-"
Jungkook: "WHY?! TELL ME WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?! A REAL MOM WOULD PROTECT  HER KID! TAKE CARE OF HIM. DO ANYTHING FOR HER KID! YOU DID THE OPPOSITE!!! I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN INSTEAD OF BEING YOUR KID!!!"
Jungkook yelled and left the building in anger.
"I'll go after him." I whispered to Taehyung. He nodded.

He was about to drive off when I went in his car.

He didn't say anything but just started driving.

Y/n: "Listen

Y/n: "Listen... You are my best friend. Even when you tell me you're okay, I won't belive you. Because I know ur not. I know you are going trough hard times. But I will do everything to help you."
Jungkook: "it hurts. It hurts me.
It hurts me to see everyone happy. It hurts me to see people find their loved ones." His eyes were filled with tears.
He was driving faster and faster.
Jungkook: "I AM DONE PEOPLE PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS I AM DONE WITH EVERYTHING!"
"JUNGKOOK!!!"
he was driving with 200kmph.
"CALM DOWN!!" I screamed.
He was lost. Gone. "DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" no answer.
Jungkook: "NO ONE WILL EVER HURT JEON JUNGKOOK EVER AGAIN!!! THEY WILL ALL PAY FOR THIS!!! EVERYONE. EVEN MY MOST LOVED ONES."
Did he mean... Me?
250...
260...
270...
280...
290...
300 kmph.

Hey guys! Please check out my newest book!

Thank you for reading!
♡♡♡