Hawk: Blinding Beauty

This was requested from tumblr!

  You really didn't see it, you didn't see the beauty Hawk saw in you

  You really didn't see it, you didn't see the beauty Hawk saw in you. He always told you you looked stunning, beautiful, pretty and all of the above and he meant every word.

  You always saw yourself as chubby, but in reality you had all the curves in the right places that girls would kill to have. Sure you have a little bit of meat on your stomach but that ensures that your healthy and living.

  Hawk loved you thickness, or chubbiness as you'd like to say. You were never really insecure just sometimes wanted to do better for yourself. But you're healthy, active, and living and to Eli that's all that matters.

I mean sure you've had your moments where you've been really insecure but Eli's always been there for you and your confidence was kind of on a scale, one minute it would be high rising and declining.

  Everyone constantly told you how beautiful you were, but you always dissed it most times. Today you were with Eli, or Hawk your lovely boyfriend.

Most people didn't understand or know Eli that good, you were with him since he was the shy Eli and you stuck with him through his pretty much stubborn and mean facade because you loved him and he never once lauded his hands on you in the wrong way or yelled at you.

Fights with Hawk weren't what you might think, every time you would fight neither one of you would raise your voice above a pitch or put your hands on each other.

You both worked your differences out by calmly talking to each other with respect, sure there would be some times you would both be over heated but you would calm each other down after words and dealt with it with the help of each other.

Which brings you back to today, you were laying on Eli's bed cuddling his blue blanket as he got slipped on some clothes for karate practice.

  "What time do you want me to pick you up?" You question softly as Eli finishes tugging his shirt on, walking towards your bed.

  He walks over to the bed and jumps on top of it, his hair that he had yet to put up bouncing as he landed next to you. He sighs as he rests his head on his palm, gazing up at you.

  He thinks for a minute before scooting closer to you and resting his head on your chest, holding your waist. "How about you come watch me? I'm sure Sensei Lawrence wouldn't mind- maybe you could join cobra Kai too?" He asks cheekily at the end.

  You rest you chin on his head lovingly, "okay I'll go watch you- but I don't know about joining just yet" You reply smiling.

  Eli lifts his head up "that's good enough for me!" He exclaims happily as he presses a quick kiss to your lips, giving you time to kiss back before rushing over to his mirror with gel products.