Part 23

Zoya removed Mahira's IV and help her stand and then all of them went towards ICU to see Zarin. Before opening the door Zoya said

Zoya: Mahira promise me you won't panic. I know it is very difficult for you to see your princess like this but please Mahira you have to be strong and brave for your princess

Mahira nob her head in yes and Dr. Yusuf open the door of the ICU so that all of them can walk in. Zoya had held Mahira's hand because she was scared for her. She knew how much Mahira and Zarin love each other though they are not bond with same blood. But their love for each other was incredible.

Mahira took slow baby steps and sat on the chair near her princess bed her body was attached with all the wires and the beeps indicate that her heart is functioning and she is alive. There was oxygen mask on her face. With her one hand she holds Zarin's hand. Tears were following down her cheeks. She wanted to crease her cheeks but because of oxygen mask she could not do so.

Her tears were like a stab for Asad but he just kept quiet. He too came forward and moved his hand on Zarin's head. He to look at her with love and affection but as an elder brother or as a father.

Asad was the only person who knew the answer why Mahira must be calling Zarin her princess. Because it was related to her past. A smile form on his lips. He slowly kept on moving his hand on Zarin's head and stood there. His trance broke when he hear the door getting close.

Zaid had already left the room because he could not see his love in this condition. The more he saw the more he felt like a failure.

Saad too left the room to console Zaid and be with him. Yusuf and Asad came out after sometime leaving Mahira and Zoya in the ICU room.

 Yusuf and Asad came out after sometime leaving Mahira and Zoya in the ICU room

(the place were Dr. Yusuf and Asad Khan started their conversation outside the ICU ☝️ ) 

They both sat down outside on the chair and Asad started speaking.

Asad: Yusuf ek sawal puchu. (Yusuf can I ask you one question)

Yusuf: ha lale ki jaan puch. Jo puchna hai puch. (yeah sure ask whatever you want)

Asad: princess kab tak mai thik hogi (within how much time will princess get alright)

There was a complete silence between them for few seconds. This silence made Asad clear that the things are worse.

Asad: Bol Yusufe (Say Yusufe) (Yusufe was a nick name which Asad use to call his best friend Dr. Yusuf)

Yusuf: Asad Zarin ki halat both critical hai. Infact jab maine use airport par ambulance ke andar check kiya to ek hi sawal dil mai aaya ki yeh ladki habi tak zinda kaise hai. (Her condition is very critical. When I check her in the ambulance that time my heart itself asks one question that how come she is alive.)

Asad: yeh tu kya bol raha hai (What are you saying)

Yusuf: sach bol raha hu. Uske body ka aise koi hisa nahi jaha zakham na ho. Sirf uske face and neck ko chod kar. Uske dono leg mai fracture hai. (I am speaking truth. there is no place on her body which does not has scars except her face and neck. She has fracture in both of her legs)