𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟑

"a sleepover guys! do you know what it means? we don't stay on our phones and we socialize." millie complains while we are on our phones.

"i agree." louis answers.

"DONT agree louis. you are on your phone aswell." millie says sighing.

and in a second the other think that i know is that both of our phones are in millie's hand.

"hey! give me my phone millsssss." i ask.

"no. a sleepover is a sleepover. i'm going downstairs to put your phones on the table." she says while opening the door and leaving the room.

"annoying." he says.

i nod and don't say anything else.

and for the next minutes we both sit there in a silence, you know not that awkward silence, the silence where you both are comfortable with yourselfs and feel ok to be in a mutual silence, did it make sense? no.

"i went to the bathroom, that is probably the reason that i took ten minutes." millie exhales walking into the room and falling between be and louis, making both of us move uncomfortably.

"what about a pillow fight?" the brunette girl proposes.

"i'm in. what about you y/n?" louis ask.

"dont feel like it, sorry."

i secretly take the pillow who was behind me, cutting the gap between me and the cupboard, and hit louis in the head making him fall backwards, after a few seconds he gets up aswell.

"oh you are so dead."

*

the three of us fall into the single couch that was next to my bed exhausted and begging for air.

"now that was a real pillow fight." millie says turning her head to me, and then to louis.

"i'm quite tired, aren't you mills?" louis asks.

"millie?"

we both lean in to check millie and she's already asleep.

"oh.." we both say at the same time.

"i'll sleep in the couch." i say getting up.

"no, it's okay. we can both sleep in the bed can we? there's enough space, and we are just friends."

friends. okay louis.

"yea, right."

i crawl to the bed and wrap myself in the covers, while louis was still standing in front of me.

"you're coming in or?"

"clothes, i need clothes y/n."

fuck, i forgot.
i walk out of the bed again, sighing, and open my wardrobe and give him some grey sweats who were too big for me and a t-shirt.

"turn around. please." he says giving me a smile.

"okay." i turn around and cross my arms waiting for him to get ready.

"uh y/n don't you think this is a bit too.. short?"

i turn around and burst laughing, the shirt i had gaved him was too little form him, making it a crop top in his body.

"oh my gosh, you look awful lou."

i take millie' phone who was in the nightstand and take a picture of him while he was making thumbs up.

i take a look at the picture and burst out laughing again, he joins me while trying to make the shirt bigger.

*

we are both in bed, backs facing, and let me tell you it's quite uncomfortable, i'm pretty sure he is already asleep, perhaps i'm not EVEN a little bit tired, which make things 10times worst.

since i already knew i wasn't going to sleep for a bit, i get out of the bed and tip toe till i reach the door and slowly open it.

i close it making sure none of them can ear it and go down stairs, and of course, being the silly than i am, i forgot to turn the light on, but i still could see since there was alot of little lights in the stairs and it made a little light in the kitchen aswell.

i step the last step and walk to the kitchen, still in the dark.
i reach the counter and start to search for it with my hands all over the counter.

it was all quiet until some cold hands reach my waist, making me jump.

"oh god mills you scared me!" i exclaim turning to her.. but was it really "her"?

at my surprise, as i turned to face "her" the face features didn't look like her.. more like him.

"wrong, darling."

"louis?"

"you guessed it right."

as i take off his hands off my waist, i start to wask why was he here. to inform you, i was still back at the counter, and it was pretty cold.

"why are you here, lou?"

"for this."

and in a matter of seconds, his whole body started to lean in which made me pretty nervous.

should i lean in??? should i lean back?? or even slap him???

alot of questions surrounded my mind but only one answer came to mind.

froze and closing my eyes.

i open my eyes again after a few seconds, since i didn't feel his lips in mine, and saw him with his phone on his hand. oh my god.

did i just thought he was about to kiss me when in reality he just wanted his phone who was behind me, in the counter? yes.

"for this, goodnight y/n." he said smirking.

and with that he walked away.