02: 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌.*

❥❥❥

𝗂𝗂. 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 || 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋.

"How would you know if I'm horny? I could just be admiring him."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Seventeenth birthdays were always special in the Wizarding World since you've finally reached the age where you're able to do magic outside of school. However, Y/n Lovewright wanted to make it even more special for her boyfriend, Harry Potter.

"Where did I put that damn thing?" Y/n frantically searched her entire room for the gift she had gotten Harry back in Italy. "Why is it that I always lose things when I need them?"

"Y/n!" Yelled Sebastian from downstairs. "It's time to go! We still have to help decorate the house!"

"I'll be down in a second!" She replied, searching underneath her bed. "I just need to look for something!"

Quickly getting up from the floor, she walked over to her closet and opened it up. A relieved sigh left her mouth when she saw the box sitting on the top shelf.

"I forgot I put it there," she whispered. "I'm so fucking dumb."

She picked up a marker from her desk, scribbling a small note which said, 'Happy Birthday, love! Hope you enjoy your gift'

After that, she placed the marker down, grabbed her bag, and rushed downstairs where she met her parents by the front door.

"You know," said Cordelia. "You never really told us what you got Harry."

Y/n felt the heat rise up to her neck, she glanced at her parents then back down at the innocent looking box in her hands. "Er," she began. "Um — they're just — er — Quidditch supplies that I thought he would like! Yeah — Quidditch supplies."

As if Cordelia and Sebastian didn't already buy her excuse, the stuttering made it worse.

"Darling," said Cordelia, taking a quick glance at her husband. "Didn't you go to a muggle shop to buy that? Why would they be selling supplies that aren't from their world."

'Shit' she thought, remembering that she told her parents she wanted to buy Harry something from a muggle shop instead of a wizarding one.

"Well I did! But I decided to go to a wizarding shop instead so—"

"There aren't any wizarding shops in your grandparents' area. The only stores there were are supermarkets, clothing shops, and sex sho—"

"We're late for the party, aren't we?" Said Y/n, rushing out of the door. "So we better go before we miss it! Wouldn't want Harry to be moping around as I'm not there."

Sebastian and Cordelia watched as their daughter ran out into the street.

"How much you want to bet she went to the sex shop?"

"Why are you betting with me? Go bet with James or something."

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

Once they got to Godric's Hollow, they were all assigned with jobs. Cordelia and Lily with baking the cake (since they didn't trust their husbands as it would most likely end with them throwing flour everywhere), James, Sebastian, Sirius, and Remus with putting up the decorations as well as setting up the tables, Ron, Hermione, Daphne with making the decorations (although Ron kept on putting confetti on Hermione's hair causing her to chase him around the house, leaving Daphne with filling the balloons with confetti).