Introduction

Sidharth shukla(sid)
Age(30)
He is a famous gunda of Mumbai who work for money all big mafia give there work to sid even being a gunda everyone is fear to him to know what power he hold.
Hot tall amd handsome girls droll over him and have a killer eye.
Possessive for his thing he got what he want does not care for anyone.
If he want something he go to any extend to achieve it.Never killed innocent people.He is ruthless fearless and stone hearted person.
He has temper issue no one can face his Anger he became beast in anger and destroy everything around him.
He have no one in family but have a good friend ragu.

Ragu-age 15 he meet sexual assault by a police whom sid killed and free him from that day he live with sid he made sid smile sometime and irritate sometime . He is very funny and  work with sid. Sid trust him most.

Sehnaaz kapoor (Sana)
Age(19)
Student of best fashion designing colleges a bright student .A fully bubbly and chirpy girl who make people happy around her.She never she any one in pain .she is so fragile like an angle who is so pure hearted he trust anyone easily which most of people misuse.she lost her real mother in childhood.
But she never complain .she is a attention seeker and very stubborn she do what her heart like and never know about love not feel for anyone. She is a child in nature.

Sanjeev Kapoor
A big family men who does not care far them.
A big famous business men and going
To be soon a politician he has only love for his reputation he can go any lavel for his reputation only love for money. He hate when some one play to his prestige .He is give luxurious life to his family and he think thats enough.

Riya kapoor
Second Wife of sanjeev kapoor and she is a greedy lady only behave good in front his husband not like  Sana much she loves to do party.

Asha kapoor
Grandmother of Sana she loves her a lot and always want a her Sana goes every happiness in her life she pray a good life partner for her who protect her who handle he stubborn and love her.

Let see how they meet a pure soul and a monster story .
She is too soft,
He is tough ,
He is logical,
She don't know about logics
He think and decide
She just do never think.

Tell me your thought guys😘😘