MOVEMENT I

MOVEMENT I 

I positioned myself sitting against the headboard, my legs parted and bent in front of me, casually positioned, waiting for them.

Yoongi made his way towards me, standing at the foot of the bed, looking me up and down as he licked his lips, deep in thought. He bent his arms, putting his flattened hands together, his fingertips pressed to his lips. He let in a sharp breath, shooting me an impish grin before speaking to the room.

"Alright. This can't be a free-for-all. Since Namjoon and Jimin were the first on Sunday, let's let Kookie have her first. Let's all sit back and watch him warm her up," Yoongi glanced around the room, "Is everyone fine with that?"

Everyone agreed, taking their places leaning along the walls, sitting on the armchair and couch, spread out around the room like I was about to be the star of a show

Kook made his way towards me with a hard look on his face, passing by Yoongi to stand at the bedside, pulling his black tee over his head and dropping his jeans, leaving him in only a pair of charcoal boxer briefs.

He crawled onto the bed, stopping in between my open legs, one hand on each of my knees. He slid his hands down the outside of my thighs, reaching down to grip my hips as he leaned forward to taste my lips for the first time. He playfully held his mouth open before nibbling my lower lip, then pushing forward, kissing me lustfully as he gradually pulled my legs further apart.

I slid down on the bed so that my head was on the pillow and he adjusted himself, positioning himself on top of me as I opened my legs around his waist.

Kookie's hands pawed at my breasts, and his head moved down to suck my nipple into his mouth, swirling it with the tip of his tongue.

"Kook, it feels so good..." I whispered, brushing his hair back with my fingers as I felt his cool breath on my wet nipple.

He slid down further, pulling my boy shorts along with him, leaving me completely naked, unblindfolded and aware, in front of all seven men for the very first time.

He pulled off his boxers and sat back on his knees, staring down at my naked body, lying flat on the bed, my lips needy for him. I glanced around the room and saw them all looking, pained expressions on their faces as they patiently awaited their turns.

Yoongi stood back against the bureau, arms crossed, overseeing the room.

"Give it to her, Kook," Yoongi ordered.