𝘖𝘯𝘦

It started out as a normal day, but something happened that change your life for ever

The school day started normal for you, it was a peaceful day.

You walked into the restroom until a few girls just walked in. You tried your better to not get notice by them. But I guess that didn't work.

"Hey Y/n, that shirt really cute, to bad it has a stain on it." The main girl said as she dumped her drink on me.

"Oops." She said as she and her three friends laughed.

"Why did you do that?" You asked as you glared at them.

"Because I wanted to." She replied.

"That's not a good enough reason." You told her.

"I don't care, girls, let's do something about this bitch!" The leader told the two girls that were next to her as they both grabbed me arms.

The main girl behind to fill the sink with water, as the two girls dragged me towards the sink.

"Please don't." You begged.

"Shut up and take it, bitch." She yelled as the two girl put my head in the water.

It was hurt to breathe, water became to fill my lungs. But the two girls bright my head up from the water and then as they bright up and quickly put it back into the water.

I was hard to get the air I need, I felt so pissed. Why were they doing this to me, I don't even really know this girls.

You feel something snap in you, and next thing to knew the two girls that were holding you down were flying towards the wall.

"What the hell did you just do?" The main girl looked at you.

It wasn't until you looked at your hands to see blue energy coming from your hands.

"Your a FREAK!!" She yelled at you, you used was ever this power was and threw her towards to glass mirror.

"Don't call me a freak, you bitch!" You yelled as you saw your eyes glow to same blue as your hands.

The blue energy soon disappeared and you looked around to see what you did. You knew that they deserved it. But that didn't stop you from feeling guilty about what happened.

You looked down at your hand as you lift it in front of you.

"What was that?" You questioned to yourself.

You quickly left the restroom and school that day. You did go home, because you were scared of what would happen if you did and your parents found out about these powers.