Chapter 18

Previously:

'Athena bit her bottom lip, she had no idea what to expect. The first time a veela takes over the mate of the original veela's body, it takes the mate's deepest desires and makes it a reality, meaning there was about to be some deep shit going down real soon.'
-

⚠🌶Kinky content ahead🌶⚠

Before Fred could do anything else, Athena grabbed her wand from the nightstand and used a silencing charm on the door. She set her wand back down on the nightstand, as soon as she did Fred's hands trailed up the sides of her body and his husky deep voice whispered in her ear, "Someone doesn't like to listen, do they?" He said in more of a statement than a question. "Guess I'll have to teach you how to listen." He paused for a second, relishing in the feeling of love, need, and desire radiating off his mate it all made him want to please her more, to make her always be happy, but he wanted to be in control this time, so he said something that he usually wouldn't say, "Get on your fucking knees princess." His voice was still husky and deep, he was demanding and Athena couldn't help but have shivers run down her spine. She reluctantly did as she was told, she got off the bed and got on her knees, looking at the now sitting redhead in front of her. He bent down to whisper in her ear, "Take off your shirt darling," And that's what she did, she pulled the shirt off, thanking her past self for not wearing a bra that night. Fred's eyes examined her like she was a work of art, hunger and need radiating off of him, feeding her desire. She looked up at him in the eyes, noticing that his were changing from black to his normal warm brown, she could tell Fred was trying to gain control back. And eventually, he did. "Love, I don't have much control right now," He paused and took in the smell of cocoa butter and vanilla. "J-just remember your safe word." He mumbled and she watched his eyes turn pitch black again. A smirk playing on his lips from the sight in front of him. Athena's hands slowly crept up his legs, then to his thighs. She started to play with his black leather belt buckle with one hand while the other running up and down his thigh. His own running through her hair and down her back. The blonde slowly undid the belt buckle and pulled it out of his jeans, neither one of them changed yesterday before bed. She started to play with the button of his dark-colored jeans and slowly undid those, as well as the zipper. Bit by bit pulling his jeans down and pulling them off, leaving him in his dark grey button-up shirt and boxers. She could see his breathing grow deeper as he ripped off his shirt revealing his toned abs and muscular arms, with veins running down them. 'Merlin he's perfect' She thought to herself.

Athena started to palm his still growing erection through his boxers. "Look at me princess," he demanded and she obligated, looking directly into his black eyes. They showed absolutely no emotion but she could feel him, need hunger, and want for dominance. Still looking at him in the eyes, her hands hesitantly went to the hem of his boxers, slowly pulling them down, revealing his erection. She slowly started to move her hand up and down on it over and over again before she stopped and grabbed a hair tie off the nightstand to put her hair up in a messy bun. She turned back to Fred, going back down on her knees in front of him and bringing her mouth to the tip of his dick, giving it a gentle kiss. Her mouth when to the base of his dick, then running her tongue up along a vein all the up to his tip, giving it a kiss once again and taking him in, slowly but surely going all the way down. She could hear his breathing hitch and a low growl of pleasure escape his lips. The feeling of pleasure, need, and desire all intensified and fed the other's want to please their mate.

Athena kept going, pumping up and down, Fred's hands roamed to the back of her head fisting her hair into his hands and forcing her mouth to go down deeper, making the blonde start to gag. The sound of her gagging, the feeling and sight of her beautiful lips around his erection and her beautiful deep blue eyes still looking up at him almost sent him off the edge right then and there. Almost.