Chapter 47

Escape
Third person

Quinn walked in and sat down for class. She could feel so many people looking at her but she just kept her head down. She couldn't wait for school to end. 'Only a few more hours' she thought. Luke glanced at her across the room. He wasn't feeling so great after that talent show either. School finally ended and she ran out the school. She decided to go to the mall cause she enjoyed wondering around the stores. Picking up new thing just excited her. She decided to go alone cause she wasn't in the mood to talk to Blair or Carson. She couldn't believe Blair never told her, it's not the first time she's done that though.

She wondered over to the food court. She walked over to the smoothie stand to get a juice. She notice these guys across the court looking at her. She felt slightly uncomfortable at their stares. The barista finally finished her drink and handed it too her but by the time she got to the stairs they were right beside her. "Hey hot stuff" she froze, she cringed at the name and turned around to see this guys smirk. His friends glared at her in the background. "So what's your name princess?" He smirked. It made her want to vomit. She made a disgusted face and tried to walk away. He grabbed her arm. "Ohhhh feisty like that". "Sorry I'm trying to get at least 5 miles away from you so if you don't mind I'm gonna go" she faked smiled. "Ohh 5'2 with an attitude huh pretty girl" he laughed with a player tone. "Ehh excuse you I'm 5'4 that's 2 inches bigger if you actually passed math but yeah I can guess what else is probably 2 inches" she looked down to his crotch and back up to his face. He looked kinda stunned as well has his friends. It took him a moment to find what to say. "Sass I like that, maybe ya wanna see it sometime" he smirked. "Please don't make me sick I'm trying to drink a smoothie" she rolled her eyes. He grabbed her arm even tighter. "Come on just one date" he commanded. "I said no" she got her drink and poured it over his head. He let go of her arm as the ice bounced of his skin. She ran as fast as she could. Suddenly she fell on top of someone.

"I'm so sorry- Luke?!?" She looked at him confused. "Ohh uhh hey" he said nervously. "What are you doing here?". "What I can't go to the mall anymore!" he snapped back. She jumped up. He got up and wiped the dust off him. She looked down the mall and saw those guys again. "Ohh shit" she said nervously. "What-?" He looked at the guys. "Okay so this guy flirted with me and I may have poured my drink on top of his head cause he grabbed my arm" she told him. The guys saw her and started running toward them. "Ohh I think we should go-" she grabbed his hand as dragged him along with her. They ran out of the store. They ran down the street. She turned around to see the guys turn the corner still running towards them. "Here" she turned another corner and pulled them into this coffee shop. They walked down to the back. Through the window she saw the guys run past. "Okay I think we lost them" she smiled. "Wanna get something while we're here?" he smiled. "Sure".

They grabbed a coffee and some desserts and sat down. She nibbled on her croissant. "So the talent show huh that was kinda bad" he tried to make conversation. "More like a shit show" she giggled. He laughed at her. This is the first time she's laughed all day. They made easy conversation as they ate. They decided the coast was clear and left "my car is back at the mall so maybe we could walk back and get it then I could drop you home" he asked. "Uhh I'm not in the mood of going home I just need more time away from Carson. I had to turn off my phone cause Blair had called me so many times" she laughed. "You can stay at mine I can sleep on the couch" he responded. They got back to the car and jumped in. "I'm freezing" she shivered. He turned the heating on high as he drove to his house.

Quinn's pov

We got to his house. He opened the door and we walked in. Wyatt was sitting on the couch. "Oh hey guys" Wyatt looked at them. "Ohh uhh guys have you checked your phones" he looked at us nervously. "No-" we said at the same time. We walked over to him and looked at his phone. Someone had recorded the talent show disaster and posted it online. It had over 50,000 likes and 75,000 views already. "Oh my gosh" I cringed. Luke just looked shocked.

I changed into one of his sweatshirts and shorts. I turned back on my phone. It had 30 missed calls from Blair and 23 from Carson. I put the phone down. I just didn't want to look at it anymore. I went back downstairs to meet Luke in the living room. I laid down on the couch. "Move your legs" he demanded. "But I'm so comfy" I whined. He grabbed my legs and moved them over. He sat down. I giggled and put my legs back. They were now on top of him. My knees sat on his lap. "Dude" he groaned playfully. I giggled. He eventually just accepted it and relaxed. We watched a movie. He started to trace circles with his finger up and down my leg softly. I pretended I didn't notice as I was blushing so hard. It felt nice though. I think he notices as he started to go further up, stopping just before my hips and going back down to my knees the to my ankle. My breath stopped for a moment. He went back up again.

Luke's pov

I could see her blushing and trying to hide it. I decided to spice things up and go further up her leg pretending I wasn't paying attention. I felt her slightly move down closer to me. I traced my finger up to her waist. I ran it along the hem of the the shorts she borrowed from me. Honestly they look better on her. A few moments later Wyatt walked in. I quickly moved my hand. He always comes at the worst times. "I'm just going to bed" Wyatt said as he made his way up the stairs. "Yeah it's getting late I think I should head up" she smiled awkwardly. "Are you sure it's okay sleeping there, you can sleep in the bed if you want like I don't want you to break your back" she looked down at her feet. I thought about it for a moment then agreed. We headed upstairs. She climbed in the bed and dove under the covers. I crawled in next to her. She rolled over and turned her back to me. "Night" she yawned. "Night" I said as I rolled to the other side of the bed.

Authors note: I hope you enjoyed this chapter heheheh :) have a happy st. Patrick's day. Fun fact I'm from Ireland :) love y'all!