PROLOGUE

—————————————————————
{Setting: ??? Hospital, Haeundae Marine City, Busan}
{Date: 30|12|2002}
—————————————————————

• • [Third Person POV] • •—————————————————————*PANT* *PANT* *PANT*Heavy panting was heard, as nurses rush around a hospital room

—————————————————————
*PANT* *PANT* *PANT*
Heavy panting was heard, as nurses rush around a hospital room.

"Aaarrgh!" A woman grunted in pain as she was giving birth. "Push! Your almost there!" A doctor encouraged her, helping the woman as she kept pushing harder.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

A cry of a wailing newborn baby echoed throughout the room, as the doctor who held the baby exclaimed in awe, "Congratulations ma'am! You got yourself a beautiful baby girl!"

After they cleaned the child, they handed the woman her baby, as they invited the husband inside. The woman gave out a tired yet happy smile, as she teared up the moment she laid eyes on her baby.

She gave her child to her husband once she finally noticed him. She chuckled when she saw the way he held their baby, it was as if he was afraid to drop her.

The husband smiled at their baby, tears threatening to fall as she giggled back at her father in response. He then smiled at his wife and kissed her forehead, mumbling a quiet praise to her.

As he looked back at his child, he proceeded to think of a name for her. "Jae Hwa. Bae Jae Hwa. Yeah, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He named. His wife smiled at him, agreeing.

"Get as much rest as you want dear, we'll be leaving for Australia in the morning." He assured his wife, who only nodded, too tired to even talk.

He looked back at his daughter and swore to himself, "I'll protect you,  no one will ever hurt our family, I promise.". And sat down on a chair, rocking his child as he thought of how to hide her away from harm's way.

—————————————————————
{Setting: Main Airport, Busan}
{Date: 31|12|2008}
—————————————————————

—————————————————————{Setting: Main Airport, Busan}{Date: 31|12|2008}—————————————————————

• • [Third Person POV] • •
—————————————————————

The snow crunched softly as a pair of small boots stepped on it. A young girl looked around in awe as she held her parents hands. It was her first time to step on Korean soil.

She then put her hand out to catch a snowflake as she whispered, "Hello Korea."

————————————————————————————————————————————
(Sorry if it's short.)
- Sincerely Author-nim❤️