[6] - 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴

THE MISSION TO STOP ULTRON commenced. Upon further investigation, the Avengers found out Ultron was working with the Maximoff twins from the HYDRA facility. Ultron also murdered Strucker while he was in custody.

The team found out about how Ultron wanted vibranium, and Tony brought up a black market arms dealer he met with in the past, Ulysses Klaue. He normally operated at a Salvage Yard in the African coast.

The Avengers were now off to Africa.

• • •

ULTRON AND THE TWINS stood idly by as Klaue took a cylinder of vibranium from the hidden compartment on the ship.

"Upon this rock, I will build my church." Ultron quoted Matthew 16:18.

He grabbed the cylinder from the arms dealer, "Vibranium." and tossed it to Pietro.

"You know, it came at a great personal cost. It's worth billions." Klaue told the machine.

Ultron chuckled, using his connection to the internet to deposit the payment into Klaue's offshore account. "Now, so are you. It's all under your dummy holdings."

Ultron shook his head, "Finance is so weird. But as I always say, 'Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which.'"

Klaue turned to Ultron after hearing his statement, "Stark."

"What?" Ultron asked.

"Tony Stark used to say that. To me. You're one of his." Klaue replied.

Ultron began to laugh, "What? I'm not..." he grabbed Klaue's arm, which prompted his men to go for their guns.

Wanda used her powers to keep them from drawing their weapons as Ultron continued.

"You think I'm one of Stark's puppets? His hollow men? I mean look at me. Do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!" He exclaimed at Klaue, bringing his heated arm down at Klaue's, cutting it off.

Klaue groans in pain, missing an arm and stumbling back.

"I'm sorry. I'm...Oh! I'm sure that's gonna be okay. I'm sorry. It's just that I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark!" Ultron shouted again, and kicked Klaue down the steps.

Ultron shook his head, "Stark is...He's a sickness!"

"Ah, Junior." The three heard a voice from above.

Tony dropped down wearing his Iron Man armor. Steve, Thor, and Y/N walked up behind him. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

Ultron turned to the Avengers. Wanda and Pietro stood beside the machine.

"If I have to." Ultron shot back.

"We don't have to break anything." Y/N told Ultron.

"Clearly you've never made an omelette." Ultron replied.

Tony turned to Y/N, "He beat me by one second."

Y/N had his hand by his karambit knife, "I've made an omelette before, douchebags."