Part 4 - Drugs and Seggs

'Hey dudes, you will never," Sapnap stopped talking to concentrate on not tripping over as he stumbled through the door. "guess," he glanced over at Dream who was staring at him with a laughing expression on his face.

"Are you laughing at me?" Sapnap asked Dream.

"No no no no, please continue. What wont we guess?" Dream said smiling.

"You will never guess what I have here." Sapnap said while smugly holding up a bag.

"Weed?" I say to him.

"Wow George, way to spoil the fun. Yes I have weed," He roles his eyes at me, "Do either of you want some?"

"Count me in." Dream says without hesitation. "George?"

They both look at me questioningly.

"I will stick to alcohol I think. Ive had a few bad experiences with weed." I say to them. Although I might not seem like the type to do drugs, growing up in England does have its benefits. In fact it would be more strange to meet a Brit who hasnt tried weed at least once.

"Alright o wise one." Sapnap says while rolling a joint.

~~~~~

After around 10 minutes of watching Sapnap try to role a half decent joint, I decide its best to help him out. I role it perfectly first time just to piss him off.

Sapnap takes a short drag and blows out straight away.

"Hey you didnt inhale properly," Dream says, "Give it here, I can show you."

Sapnap hands it to Dream with a slightly miserable expression but watches as he takes it in, swallows, and blows it out again.

I watch as he shows him again. He takes a long drag, he clearly has had plenty of practise, despite being the most mature out of all of us.

His dirty blonde hair is brushed into waves that fall onto his face. His eyes are deeply blood shot from lack of sleep and the smoke thats starting to fill the room.

I get up to open some windows suddenly aware of my need for fresh air, as I walk back I also turn on some background music.

When I turn back around Dream is sat in a chair with his hands running through his hair, blowing out smoke. I almost drool at the sight of him.

His hands have black nail polish and chunky silver rings as well as a string bracelet I tied onto him a month or so ago.

Did I mention he's shirtless?

His abs are fully on show and his joggers sit low on his waist, revealing the top of his Armani boxers and his V line.

He turns to me and winks.

Im completely in awe of him. He calls to Sapnap to pass him the joint once more and he stares straight into my soul as he inhales deeply. He holds it in and walks over to me. He looks at me questioning. I nod my head and let him blow the smoke into my mouth before he kisses me softly.

"Woah dude, that was hot." Sapnap says as a joke as he rolls his eyes. "Pass me the joint, im out of here."

He grabs the joint from Dreams hand and leaves the room quickly.

"Finally." Dream whispers. I giggle and pull him in close to me. Our bodies combine and feel like one.

"You look pretty today Georgie," Dream says to me quietly. "You should dress like this more often."

I look down at my outfit. Im wearing a baggy sweater with baggy jeans. Little does he know I also put on a tiny bit of makeup. Nothing much, just clear mascara and a moisturising lip balm with a very subtle highlighter on my cheeks.