Hurt Yu, Love Yu

"Here. Eat this." Yuna said and slammed the tray she was holding on the table that made some part of the soup spill on Wonyoung's clothes.

Wonyoung let out a frown and wiped her face and her clothes with a tissue. "I don't want this." Wonyoung said and pushed the food away.

"Then starve." Yuna said and crossed her arms while looking at the picky eater sitting in front of her.

Wonyoung let out a small smile and rested her head on her hand. "I want some steak. Remember when you used to treat me to a steak restaurant?"

The big smile planted on Wonyoung's face annoyed Yuna so much. "Take that smirk off, it's disgusting." Yuna said and gave an angry look at Wonyoung.

"Jeez, you're really pissed off at me." Wonyoung said and tried to act cute by pouting but it annoyed Yuna even more.

"Listen here." Yuna said and forcefully grabbed Wonyoung by the collar. "Because of you, I never got to fulfill my dreams and goals in life. Because of you, people called me different names until they run out of synonyms." Yuna said and let go of Wonyoung's collar as anger is starting to take over.

"Shin Yuna, stop acting like you didn't do anything, okay?" Wonyoung said in an annoyed tone and stood up from her seat.

"What are you saying?" Yuna said and crossed her arms.

"Remember when you became a star player for the volleyball team? almost all of the girls in highschool started hanging out with you. You left me all alone, Shin Yuna. I had to endure so much pain from school and burden from my family alone and here you are, having the guts to call me a fake friend." Wonyoung said and slammed the table with her hand.

Yuna let out a sad face as she realized that she also hurt her friend too."B-but that's nothing compared to what you did. You ruined my life."

"Yuna, I-...." Wonyoung hesitated to speak a word as tears started to form in her eyes. "When I told people your secret, i-it didn't make me happy or satisfied whatsoever, I-I actually regret it." Wonyoung said and sat down on the floor while tearing up.

Yuna gazed at Wonyoung and let out a sad face as Wonyoung started crying while hugging her knees.

"Y-Yuna, I've been waiting for a long time to tell you this. F-for years, I've been gathering courage and now, I finally have the guts."

After a few seconds of silence between the two girls, Wonyoung kneeled down that made Yuna a little surprised.

"Y-Yuna, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for ruining your life. I'm sorry for telling everyone your secret. It's all my fault." Wonyoung said and started sobbing.

The anger planted on Yuna's face disappeared. Yuna stood up from her seat and approached the crying girl to help her sit down. "Wonyoung, I'm sorry too." Yuna said and hugged Wonyoung.

"D-do you really forgive me?"

"O-of course, t-there's no point in staying mad with you." Yuna said while staring at Wonyoung's eyes.

Wonyoung held Yuna's chin with her hand and connected their lips that made Yuna a little flustered.

Wonyoung slowly pulled Yuna's face away and her heart started beating so fast. "I-I still like you, Yuna." Wonyoung said and let out a small smile.

"M-me too, Wonyoung, b-but that was such a dull kiss." Yuna said and let out a chuckle.

Wonyoung rolled her eyes and stood up. "What do you know about kissing? you probably dated and kissed many people before." Wonyoung said and crossed her arms.

Yuna stood up and placed her arm on Wonyoung. "No, Wonyoung. It's just that, the way you kissed me earlier was different than the way you kissed me 10 years ago." Yuna said and let out a smile.

"Y-you still remember that?" Wonyoung said while looking at Yuna.

Yuna gazed upon Wonyoung's lips. "Of course, I don't want to throw away a precious memory." Yuna said and planted a kiss on Wonyoung's lips.

--

"WHAT?! You guys are DATING?!" Ryujin yelled so loud that people from Egypt can hear it.

Chaeryeong and Lia started massaging their ears as Ryujin's voice was louder than a bomb.

"Y-yeah, Ryujin. We're dating." Lia said and let out a smile while holding Chaeryeong's hand.

Ryujin frozed for a second and started thinking as she couldn't believe that her best friends are now dating.

"Ryujin, are you okay?" Yeji asked while shaking the short-haired girl.

"Y-yeah, it's just that, I didn't really expect this, like, at all." Ryujin said and let out a chuckle as she is on the verge of losing her mind trying to process things.

"Don't worry, Ryujin. We'll take care of each other." Chaeryeong said and smiled at the short-haired girl and planted a kiss on Lia's lips.

While the 4 of them are talking, 2 knocks were heard on the door. "Come in." Ryujin said.

The door opened and it revealed their tall friend, Yuna.

"Oh, it's Yuna, hi, Yuna!" Chaeryeong said while waving her hand like a little kid.

Lia looked at Yuna and noticed that she brought a visitor. "She brought someone....oh, it's just Wonyoung." Lia said and let out a chuckle.

A few seconds later...

"WONYOUNG?!" The 3 of them shouted in unison.

"Yuna, protect me." Wonyoung said and hid the bottom half of her face under her scarf and hid herself behind Yuna.

"Come here, Wonyoung. We just want to talk." Chaeryeong said and rolled up her sleeves and clenched her fists.

"Yep, we won't hurt you." Lia said while slowly walking towards the nervous and scared girl.

Lia took a step forward and forcefully grabbed Wonyoung by the hair. "Ow! Yuna help me!" Wonyoung said while trying to resist the pain.

'Jeez, they got scared around me because I'm an ex convict, but they're more intimidating than me.' Yeji thought to herself.

"P-please, let me go, Lia Unnie."

"What do you mean "Unnie?" I'm not your unnie, you bitch." Lia said while grabbing Wonyoung's hair.

"Guys, that's enough." Yuna spoke that made the 4 of them pause.

"W-why, Yuna? we should kill her and dispose her corpse." Chaeryeong said and made Wonyoung scared.

"You see, Wonyoung made me realize that I did something to her in the past. She apologized and I apologized too. There's no point in staying mad because that won't change the past or anything." Yuna said and smiled.

"Alright." Lia said and let go of Wonyoung's hair.

"T-thank you, Yuna." Wonyoung said and held Yuna's hand.

"You know, sometimes, it is better to let go of the past."