E I G H T

A N G E L 💗

A N G E L 💗

I turned around to see Manny had grabbed my arm so tightly. He seemed to be very enraged, and I realized I had forgotten to drop off some pills for him. I was in a lot of trouble right now. Jayda and Rubi thought it was funny, but they have no idea how angry he is with me.

"Daddy said it was time to go home," Rubi said exchanging chuckles with Jayda.

Rubi's shoulder was pushed by Jayda. She couldn't stop laughing. "How did he even know where you were in the first place? He seems crazy over you, so you must have some good vagina down there."

I sighed angrily because Jayda and Rubi have the same mindset. They are always bringing up sexual things.

Manny drew me away from the bar. "Come on, let's go."

I tossed the keys to the car to Rubi. "Please don't wreck this car, Rubi. Drive safely. Jayda watch out for her because she be drinking too much. I will talk to you guys later."

They wave goodbye, and Manny and I exit the building. He pushed me to the passenger door and proceeded to the driver's side. We both got in, and the car was deafeningly quiet. Then he pointed his gun at my head, and my heart stopped.

"You didn't realize I had a tracking device on
the phone? Why the fuck were my pills not delivered?"

I had forgotten he had a tracking device on the phone. I was so focused on having a good time with Rubi that I completely forgot about it.

He cocked the gun. "I'm going to ask you again. Why the fuck weren't my pills delivered?"

"I decided to go out with my sister and have a nice time. She begged me to go, and I couldn't refuse because she's just in LA for a few days. I just wanted to spend time with her."

He focuses his entire attention on me. "You're a fucking drug dealer. When people say they want their drugs now, they don't mean tomorrow or the day after that."

"Okay, my apologies. It will never happen again. I guarantee it."

Manny gave me a not-so-pleasant smile. It was more frightening. "You're right, darling, it won't happen again because if it does, I'll kill you."

Since I was gulping so quickly, my throat began to hurt. He shifted the truck into drive and began driving down the road.

Manny kept his gaze fixed on the road. "Because you failed to deliver the pills to the other guys. You must deliver some pills to Tre again. He should text you and tell you when he'll be home. I'll take you home first and change your clothes because you're not going to his crib dressed like that."